Ruby was running around the room as the girls got ready, happily with cute little red bows tied loosely around her ears. She had also been bathed that day and had had her fur groomed.

Once Aria was dressed she stood in front of her mirror while the others fussed around behind her. She looked so different yet herself at the same time. She held two necklaces in her hands. One was a beautiful diamond necklace and the other was her mother's locket.

After thinking for a good minute or so, Aria decided that even though she was upset with her mother, she was still her mother. So Aria decided to wear Rose's locket because even if Rose was not going to be at the wedding if Aria wore her locket it would feel like she was.

"Hey, 'Gana, can you help me put this on?" Aria asked her older sister while turning her head around to look at her.

"Of course" Morgana smiled and took the locket from Aria's hand. Aria moved her hair out of the way and Morgana placed on the locket.

"Is that new?" Violet wondered from where she was standing by the window with Ella and Gwen.

"Sort of" Aria answered fiddling with the locket "... It belonged to my mother"

Everyone fell quiet for a moment before Gwen broke the silence.

"Well, it's beautiful" Gwen picked something up from on the small table and held it our to Aria smiling.

"Don't forget this " Gwen smiled holding out the blue jewelled bracelet Morgana was letting Aria barrow.

Aria giggled slightly and said thanks to Gwen before slipping on the bracelet.

"How do I look?" She gave a little twirl to the others showing off her outfit making the others smile and giggle and replied with how beautiful she looked.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Ella went to answer it

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Ella went to answer it. Ella smiled at whoever was on the other side of the door and stepped aside to let them in.

Arthur walked in dressed in his chainmail, red cloak and his crown on his head. He was going to be the one to give Aria away seeing as their father wasn't around to do it.

Arthur smiled at the women, giving his wife a greeting kiss before turning to his sister.

"You look beautiful, Ari" Arthur complemented giving his little sister a huge hug making Aria giggle.

"We better get going. Don't want to be late" Gwen laughed before everyone filled out the door and headed towards the great hall/ throne room.

________________________________________

Arthur, Morgana, Violet and Aria all stood outside the throne room waiting for the music to start.

All the women held gorgeous bouquets in their hands.