Chapter 57: Mini Truth or Dare

Her POV

"Hi" he awkwardly said. Matapos ang pagkikita namin kanina sa gate ay hindi na maipinta ang mukha ni Clover. I think that he was really shock. Last time na nagkita kami ay noong nag-usap kami.

"Hi" he greeted. I smiled.

"How are you?" he asked

"I'm fine" I said.

"Stop acting like an idiot Clover" Clovee said

"Shut up, Clovee." Clover angrily shouted. I laugh. I miss this. The two of them looked at me with a shocked and happy expression.

"Thank you for forgiving us." Clover said and I nod. Magsasalita pa sana siya ng magsalita ako

"You don't have to explain. Napakinggan ko na ang explanation niyo noon." I said

"Thank you" he sincerely said and I smiled at him.

"Movie marathon tayo" Clovee suggest. We agreed and went to one of their rooms. We picked a horror movie. Me and Clover was laughing because Clovee was really scared.

Clovee's POV

What's wrong with them? They are not scared. And they are just focusing in that scary movie. Why did I even suggest to watch movie?

I looked at Elle and I smiled. She's really here and it was not a dream. Napansin ko lang na medyo pumayat siya ngayon keysa noong huli ko siyang makita sa mall. Nung nakita ko siya sa mall after three years nagulat talaga ako. Naalala ko pa, chubby pa siya noong nagaaral pa kami ngayon mas naging visible ang hugis ng katawan niya. I was very happy that she forgive us. Babawi ako sa lahat ng panahon na hindi kami magkasama.

"Are you okay?" Elle asked

"Oo naman. Nakakatakot lang yung palabas." I said

After the movie ended we decided to eat dinner. I received a text from Rox that he will come here after his important meeting.

"Umm. Rox will be here later." I said. Lumingon sa akin iyong dalawa. I looked at Elle and I think that she was not surprised na pupunta dito si Rox

"Elle ano o-" She cut me off

"Don't worry its fine with me. This is not my house. And I don't have the right to say no." She said. I nod and replied to Rox okay. After we ate dinner we went near the pool and played truth or dare while waiting for Rox to come.

It turn to me and I choose dare. Inutos nila na tumalon ako sa pool. I jumped and it was very cold. They laughed at me as they saw that I was shivering. I just ignore them and went inside to get myself a towel.

We continue to play truth or dare after I got myself a towel and it turn into Elle's direction.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked

"Truth" She said

"If ever you have a chance to go back and change something. Are you going to go back?" I asked

"No" She immediately answered

"Why?" Clover asked. She looked at me and Clover

"Because iyon yung gusto ni God. There was a reason kung bakit nangyari iyon. And the things that happened in the past taught me many lessons. It taught me to be stronger and to be braver. And because of that I met some important people that taught me to continue living. So even if I have the chance to go back, I won't come back. Even if it was painful. Nandun pa rin yung saya." she said. We became silent.

"What's with your face?" she asked habang nakatingin samin ni Clover.

"Stop that." She said and smiled

"Hi Clovee" sambit ng isang boses. It was Rox. We glanced at the one who talked and saw Rox looking at me. Napatigil siya ng makita kung sino ang katabi ko.

"Elle" sambit ni Rox. He's surprised. Ganyan din ang reaksyon ni Clover kanina. He looked at me with questioning look.