Chapter 51: Hurt

Haven's POV

"Please do me a favor."

"Get out of my life, Haven" I can feel the pain she was feeling.

I was frozen and hurt to hear that from her but it was my fault from the beginning. I know what I've done was wrong but I have no choice. I can't risk the fact that she might die. I love her ever since I met her but I can't give her the love she deserves. I'm here standing all alone where we talked.

"Don't give up." he tapped my shoulder.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask confused.

"Because I know the feeling of losing the one I love." he said. He smiled sadly.

"But I did something bad to her" I said. He looked at me seriously

"Yes, you hurt her but you hurt yourself too. I was very angry to know what you've done years ago but I knew the feeling of hiding something. I've been there." He said

"What am I going to do?" I asked

"You know what you are going to do. You've changed right? Win her forgiveness." He said smiling at me

"Thank you" I sincerely said. You've changed right? All I did was become busy in my own company. Did I really changed? After I talked to him. I went to look for Aze and I found her in one of the cottage.

"I'm taking you home" I said seriously

Taking her home doesn't mean I gave up. She look at me with blank expression. We drive home.

"Drop me near the ********* village." she said without looking at me. I nod and drop her where she pointed. She went out of the car and didn't look at me. I sigh

I drove home and found an invitation letter.

Masquerade Ball

As you read this letter. We are conducting a special reunion for your batch. It will be conducted this Saturday at the Moromiya Hotel, 7pm in the evening.

Hoping for your attendance.

Nonsense.

I threw the letter and envelope.

Her POV

"Where have you been?" Trexx asked me as he saw me. Rionder was sleeping in his lap.

"Beach." I said

"Beach? What did you do there and who are you with?" Trexx asked curiously.

"Haven took me there." I said. I looked at him but I can't read the expression on his face.

"He apologizes. I pushed him away and said to get out of my life" I explained

"That was your decision, right? Yun ang gusto mo?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. " I said. He stand up and went to my direction. He hug me.

"I'm hoping that it was really what you want." he said. Ako lang ba o parang may hidden meaning iyon?

"Oh and there was a letter for you" he changed the subject at tinanggal niya ang pagkakayakap sakin. He gave me the letter.

Masquerade Ball

As you read this letter. We are conducting a special reunion for your batch. It will be conducted this Saturday at the Moromiya Hotel, 7pm in the evening.

Hoping for your attendance.

"It's an invitation for a reunion." I said

"You wanna go?" he asked

"I don't know." I said. I actually don't know because there's a possibility that they might be there.

"You're going?" he asked

"I'm going to think about it." I answered and went to my room. This day was so tiring. I change my clothes and jump into my bed. I stared at the ceiling.

"I need you"

"I'm sorry"

"I love you"

"It was a mistake"

I don't know what to think anymore. Is this some kind of mission again? Bakit ngayon pa kung kelan ilang taon na ang nakalipas?

I cleared my mind and think about the ball.

Pupunta ba ako? Do I want to go?