Chapter 49: Talk Part 2

Her POV

Hindi ni Trexx pinatay ang tawag, pilit akong tumayo ngunit agad din akong napaluhod. Muli akong tumayo at nang magawa ay agad akong sumakay ng elevator. Isinandal ko ang sarili sa pader bilang suporta. Ipinikit ko sandali ang mga mata at huminga ng dahan-dahan.

"Elle where are you?" punong-puno ng pag-aalala ang boses ni Trexx

"E-ele...va.....tor" sambit ko

"What floor?" tarantang tanong ni Trexx

"third...floor"

Nagbukas ang pinto ng elevator at nakita ko si Trexx sa labas bago ako nawalan ng malay.

Trexx's POV

Sh*t sh*t

This is why I don't want her to talk to them. After Elle lose her consciousness I immediately lift her and run outside and rode on my car. Rionder is sleeping. Nang makarating sa private ospital namin ay agad siyang inasikaso. Ipinunta siya sa ER. I was waiting for the doctor. Tinawagan ko naman ang secretary ko at pinapunta upang bantayan si Rionder saglit.

Sinabi sa akin ni mom and dad na kapag masyadong nakakaramdam ng sakit o saya si Elle ay nahihimatay siya. Iyon ay dahil sa epekto ng trauma sa kanya.

After an hour the doctor came out.

"What happen doc?" tanong ko

"I want to talk to you in my office" marahang sambit ng doctor

Tumango ako at sumunod sa kanya. Nang makarating ay naupo kami

"She's --"

Her POV

2 weeks has passed since I went to the hospital. Many things happen.

Flashback

"Why didn't you tell me?" may pait na sambit ni Trexx

Agad tumulo ang luha sa mga mata ko.

"I'm sorry, Trexx. I don't want you to be worried." Sambit ko

"Since when did you know?" malumanay na sambit ni Trexx

"3 months after we left the Philippines. I went to see a doctor because I felt that my breathing was not normal, my chest was aching. The doctor said I was very depressed. Kapag 'di agad ako naka-recover, my heart can't take it. So I secretly undergo treatment" paliwanag ko

"So the time when you're not in the house. You're seeing a doctor?" tanong ni Trexx

"Yes" I answered. Nakita ko ang lungkot sa mukha ni Trexx.

End Of Flashback

Well the doctor said I just need to avoid the things that trigger that. I was sitting here in the sofa alone. Trexx brought Rionder to the office to show Rionder his office. He asked me if I'm going but I said no.

I decided to watch movie but after some hours I decided to go out and catch some fresh air. I changed to a simple jeans and a shirt, grab my jacket and went to a coffee shop near my old university. I miss my old school. I went to the coffee shop and the aroma of coffee greet me. I was about to walk to the counter when someone called my name.

"Elle." I glance to the person who called me and guess what? It was Rox

"You came back." sambit niya

Not again, please. After Clover and Clover now it was Rox? I was about to ignore him when he grab me.

"Don't touch me." I calmly said. Binitawan niya ako

"Can we talk, please. Just this once" pagmamakaawa ni Rox

"Don't make a scene here." I calmly said. The people inside the coffee shop was looking at us

"Please." sambit niyang muli. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin. Eto nanaman. Trexx warn me to stay away from them. But I know that I can't avoid them forever and there's something inside me, telling me to talk to them.

"Fine." Nakita ko ang pagliwanag ng mukha ni Rox. We sit at the corner of the coffee shop.

"I'm really really sorry Elle." Sambit ni Rox

'Sorry' again. I thought I can easily move on from the past but I was wrong. Because they became a very important persons in my life until now.

"It was because I trusted all of you, to the point that I was so hurt. I tried everything to hate all of you. But something inside me was saying that it was wrong. I left because I can't take it anymore, the pain was still here (pointing to my heart)." I said trying to stop my tears from falling. I have to stay strong...

He was staring at me worriedly and guilty. He handed me a handkerchief but I ignore it. Ginamit ko ang palad ko at pinunasan ang luhang tumutulo.

"I'm really really sorry Elle. I know that we made a big mistake but I'm here in front because I was really sorry. Alam kong hindi sapat ang salitang sorry sa mga nagawa namin." Rox sincerely said

"How can I trust the same person who hurt me?" I asked painfully.

How?