Chapter 52: Masquerade Ball

Her POV

I decided to go to the reunion. It was a masquerade ball so I think that they can't recognize me. Were here at the mall. I'm with Trexx to buy a clothes for tonight's ball. He's gonna be my date.

"What color are you going to pick?" Trexx asked

"What about a color blue?" I asked him. Trexx nod and smile. He picked a black suit. After we buy our clothes we ate on a fancy restaurant.

"7pm is the start of the ball, right?" Trexx asked

"Yeah" I answered as we continue to eat.

"What if they recognize you?" Trexx asked with a serious face.

"I hope they're not but if they recognize me I'm going to leave. Kasama naman kita diba?" I answered

"Of course" he assures me. After we finished eating we immediately went home because the one who's taking care of Rionder called and said that Rionder was looking for us. We saw Rionder playing in the sofa.

"Hey, baby" I said catching his attention

"Mama Lulu" he said cheerfully and hugged me

"What about me?" Trexx asked. I smiled. Rionder went to Trexx and hugged him. We decided to watch a movie. After two hours we went to our room to prepare for the ball. I took a shower and get dressed. I put some light make up and curl my hair. I went to the living room and saw my brother, Trexx. Wow! He's handsome.

He smiled the moment he saw me.

"You're gorgeous" he said

"Thank you" I said.

"Let's go?" He asked

I nod. We rode on Trexx's Ferrari and drove to Moromiya Hotel. We went in the entrance and saw the elegant setting of the ball.

"They're here." Trexx whispered

I glanced where he was looking.

"It's fine as long as they doesn't recognize us." I said calmly. We went to the nearest table far from the table of Haven and his friends.

Rox's POV

"Do you think she's going to come?" Clovee asked. I told her about what happened between me and Elle. She was shocked but I was shocked too because she talked to Elle first.

"I don't know. She might not come because she knows that we're here" I answered. Me, Clovee, Clover and Haven are the ones who knew that Elle came back.

"I thought you weren't coming?" I asked Haven

"I was bored" he said. Bored daw eh baka ine-expect niya na pupunta si Elle.

"How's the company?" Cloud asked

"It's fine." Haven answered

"I'm hungry." Starvvy interrupted

"You are always hungry." Clover said

"I'm not." Umiiling na sambit ni Starvvy.

"Yes you are." I said teasing him

"Whatever." he said and walk away. We laughed. I looked at Haven and he was looking at the entrance.

"Do you think she will come?" I asked

"Yes." he said. His eyes was serious. We laughed. Because we know from the start that his feelings for Elle is true.

"You love her." I jokingly said. He was always denying that he doesn't love Elle when the group was teasing him.

"I love her." he said full of sincerity

"Finally" Cloud said

"Man, finally you're not denying it." I said. Zaveri and Clovee smirked while Clover shakes his head and for the first time in three years he smiled genuinely. After Elle left three years ago he doesn't smile anymore and now that she's back, the old Haven is coming back. Nagalit kami kay Haven noon but nawala rin yun nung ipinaliwanag niya samin ang lahat.

After all he's our friend. We want him to be happy of course Elle as well. I wish that Elle can forgive him.