19. There is no focus here

Wow look at that, I'm alive! A really boring chapter to be completely honest, but I will be trying to get my shit together and actually write something good for the last upcoming chapters..

Also, I don't remember what I've written for their age so if it's wrong, just.. shhh...🤫

Kellin's POV:

I'll be honest, I haven't really been that bothered with trying really hard in school before. Sure I studied some for the big tests but I didn't care that much about my grades, I was happy as long as I passed the classes. I knew I could get higher grades if I just put in some more effort, but wasn't really bothered to do so. This year though, I'm starting to feel the pressure more and more. 

It's Vic's last year of high school, meaning I have two years left, and I've become a lot more motivated in school. I know I can do good in school, and now I also want to do good, put in an effort.

For the most part, it was the same with Vic. I know how I've said before that I thought he always just had it very easy for him to take in and process new information, that' not entirely true. Sure he doesn't struggle with studying, but it isn't like he doesn't need to work to receive the grades that he gets.

The only time that I have noticed his motivation being lower is when he's hanging out with other people as they so easily can distract him. And yes, I count myself as one of these other people. I'm fully aware of what a distraction I can be for Vic while he's supposed to be studying.

He spends most of his time with me as I literally never leave him alone and practically have moved into his bedroom. But I do also have to be home sometimes since my parents would never actually let me move into Vic's house. And of course I do also want to see my parents.

Vic's been spending most of the time that he isn't with me with his old friends from school. I've hanged out with them for a little bit, but really not that much. I guess it's just that I feel like we don't really have a lot in common. Also, I don't want to be the kind of boyfriend who desperately feels the need to be friends with all of Vic's friends. I think it's good that we spend some time apart with separate friends groups.

I quit earlier than Vic did today, and being the impatient person I tend to be almost always, I walked straight into his classroom, dug through his backpack for a moment and then left the classroom with his keys in my hand, walking back to his place by myself.

I've just finished with eating after finishing school, as well as finished with my daily dose of doing absolute nothing as soon as I come home from school. Now instead, it is high time for me to start with my studies since the whole reason I came here was that I thought Vic and I could maybe study together when he gets here.

There's a big history test coming up in like a week and I haven't been the absolute best at paying attention during class since I may just have the most boring history teacher in the history of boring history teachers...

I can't say exactly what the reason is but for some reason I always tend to have much better focus here compared to in my own house despite the fact that my boyfriend lives here which technically should be a big distraction for me but usually isn't.. (guess if I'm gonna eat up these words in a moment)

*

I've just had the time to study for maybe ten minutes when Vic comes home, making his presence well known as he steps in, shouting his loud greetings as he slams the door shut behind himself.

He comes over to the kitchen where I'm sitting at the table, all my study material spread out in front of me. "And here is my lovely boyfriend," he exclaims with a happy sigh, looking at me with adoration in his eyes before placing a kiss that is way too wet against my forehead.