16. Never look through someone's drawer

Kind of a filler chapter but a weekly update so I'm happy anyway and so you all should be so too

Vic's POV:

We'd been silent for pretty much the whole time after we had sex. Kellin had barely said a word after it all and for a moment that had me worried. Did he immediately regret what happened? Or did I do something wrong? Not to brag, but it sure didn't sound like I had been doing anything wrong but who am I to know.

I glance down at Kellin, seeing him smiling to himself as he's tracing his finger right above my skin, his finger dancing in the air right over my collar bone. Seeing him so happy has me more convinced that he doesn't regret anything and I didn't do anything wrong. Kellin's just doing the same thing that I am, enjoying the moment after our intimacy. Again, it's such a cheesy thing to say but it really does feel like I could stay here forever.

*

Kellin's POV:

We've been at the cabin for nearly a week and even if I really wish this wasn't the case, we're going home today. I guess it's for the best since school starts in literally just a couple of days, but this place is literally like a fairytale and not a place I want to leave.

Vic and I had been giggly messes since last night, not able to keep our hands off of each other. We'd been all over each other even if we were constantly trying not to be too obvious in front of the other. Very much easier said than done.

Now here we are, back in his van that I am still ridiculously impressed by. After what happened on the way here, I wasn't allowed in the front and had to sit in the back, Lynn being in the front instead since no one trusted me to keep my hands off my boyfriend. It's probably for the best though. I don't really trust myself to keep my hands off him either.

At the moment, Mike and Jaime seems to be deeply engaged in their own conversation, while I've been daydreaming about Vic for quite some time, not even noticing the fact that Tony has been staring at me with a teasing smirk for the past five minutes, only becoming aware of this as he leans over to me and whispers.

"You and Vic soooo had sex last night." I turn my head to him so fast I almost hurt my neck from how hard I did so, staring at Tony. Both because he rarely talks so casually about sex and also because, are we really being that obvious?

"How do you even know that?!" I whisper shriek, glancing over at Mike and Jaime to check and see that they are still busy with their own conversation.

"Well, it's a gay guy kind of power. I just know," he shrugs. I mean.. he's my best friend and I love him but Tony sure is a weird little bean sometimes..

"Oh no, so you think that Mike knows too?" I know that sooner or later Mike is going to know about this but I would prefer for it to be later since I don't want the three hour car ride to get awkward with him trying to give Vic and I 'the talk'.

"Nah, Mike has no clue. Top guys are completely lost actually. I guess it's actually a bottom gay guy kind of power," Tony shrugs. I open my mouth, about to ask him something about this logic of his but decide against doing so since I'm not sure I actually want to know. As long as he's certain about his thing I'm going to let it be.

*

It wasn't until Vic had dropped off everyone else but me that I was allowed to sit in the passenger seat. I told him that I could just walk home considering how close to each other we live but being the almost overly caring boyfriend that he is, Vic insisted on driving me home with my bags.

"Did you know that apparently gay bottom guys can sense when other gay couples around them have hooked up for the first time?" I ask, breaking the silence that had occurred between the two of us.