9. ;)

You can all thank me later:) Also, I published a new one shot a few days ago so check that out if you haven't yet:) 

Vic's POV:
It's the end of the first whole day spent at the cabin and I'm so glad that I suggested going here. I'm also so happy about everyone wanting to go here with me. 

Kellin is an amazing boyfriend and I just love every second that I spend with him. Lynn and I, it feels like we never stopped talking and that we're fully back to being best friends again.

Mike and I have grown closer as siblings due to how much time we're spending together and even Tony and Jaime, I now consider good friends of mine.

It's a great feeling, having these new, way more accepting friends, compared to the people I used to hang out with in school.

It's not very late at night, the clock nearing eleven but we've been keeping busy all day long so it's no wonder we're so drained off energy by now.

We've been swimming around in the lake, playing some outdoor games such as cricket and we even found an old Twister game laying around which we brought out and it had us laughing hysterically for hours.

We probably could have played all night long if it wasn't for the mosquitos coming to attack us once it got darker and colder out. Also, people got annoyed at me for getting so distracted by Kellin whenever he would be bending over and I'd keep checking his ass out, so after a while everyone thought we should stop with the game..oops..

Instead we had went back inside and put on an old movie. We've all seen this movie before so we're not really paying much attention now towards the end. Lynn and Jaime are practically asleep, their heads resting against each other. Mike and Tony aren't as close to falling asleep as Lynn and Jaime but I think they're getting there. At least Tony who has laid down in my brother's lap, snuggled up against him and I must admit that they're really, really cute together.

I probably find them more cute than they find Kellin and I considering the only reason I can see that they're all close to falling asleep is because we both had to come up for air from making out without shame next to the others. They're gonna get so tired of us soon if we keep doing this...

As soon as the movie ends Kellin reaches his arms out for me like an actual baby, pouting at me. "I'm too tired to walk. Help me up?" he asks, blinking at me with big eyes.

"Fine." I turn the Tv off, saying goodnight to everyone who are starting to get off the couch as well, also being ready to head to bed. I pick Kellin up from the couch, adjusting him in my arms so that I'm holding him bridal style, causing him to giggle as I take him up the stairs.

"You're so strong," Kellin mumbles to me, causing me to chuckle. He's so tired that he's pretty out of it by now.

I take him into the bedroom, laying him down on the bed. He doesn't make a move to get undressed and change into his pyjamas. Figuring it won't be very comfortable for him to sleep in those tight jeansshorts he's wearing, I undo the button and zipper before pulling them down his legs.

"Are you hitting on me?" Kellin asks with a giggle and I just roll my eyes at him, recognizing this trait of his. Whenever he's really tired, he literally starts acting as if he's drunk.

"I'm helping you undress so you don't have to sleep in jeans," I tell him as I take off my own pants as well, taking my shirt off too since it always gets so hot in here during the summer.

As our clothes are off I tuck Kellin in under the sheets before crawling in under them with him. As soon as I'm under the covers, Kellin is moving even closer to me, pressing his lips to mine.