8. Vans and cabins

Kellin's POV:
It's been a month since Vic and I officially became a couple and I've been over the moon happy about it. It's not every day that the guy you've been crushing on for a whole year and that you thought was straight actually starts to like you back.

We've been all over each other and at first I know for a fact that it was really bothering the others. Believe it or not but I did try to keep my hands off of Vic sometimes but it was just too damn hard not to kiss him all the time. By now though, it seems like they're getting used to us two being all touchy with each other since they're no longer making comments about it. Or maybe they've just gotten tired making those comments...

Currently we're on their backyard by their pool. I've practically moved in here during summer but as long as Vic seems fine with this, I don't want to leave. Plus, Tony, Jaime and Lynn all practically live here as well.

All four of them are swimming around in the pool. Though, trashing around and splashing water on each other would actually be a more accurate description of what they're doing.

"You know what is the best part of summer?" I ask Vic. He's laying down on one of the sun beds, me straddling him. It's position we seem to end up in very often. This time it had started with me going to put some more sun screen onto his chest because he had thought it was unnecessary to do so cause he was already tan and I was scared that he'd get some kind of skin diseases if he didn't.

"No.. what?" he asks me, looking up at me with that damn charming smile of his. I can't believe this guy is my boyfriend!

"The fact that it's so hot outside, so I get to see you shirtless all the time," I tell him. He rolls his eyes at me which causes me to giggle as I lean down and press my lips to his, purposely pressing my butt against his crotch. Though as soon as I do this, Vic is quick to push me away from him.

"Don't you try to make me horny when I'm in my swimming trunks, these hide nothing!" he exclaims. I'm just about to answer him when Lynn interrupts me, talking instead.

"You two do know we can hear everything you're saying, right?" she asks and by the look on Vic's face I can tell he had in fact not thought of that.

"I do now.." he mumbles to himself, making me coo at him.

He pouts at me but it only results in me finding him even cuter and leaning down to kiss him again. This time Vic allows me to kiss him without complaints, which was probably because I didn't grind down onto him this time.

"You know what's the worst thing about summer?" Vic asks me once we've pulled away from the kiss and I can't help but to roll my eyes at my pessimistic boyfriend.

"No, what?" I ask, though not sounding very interest in what his answer will be.

"That I get bored!" he exclaims, louder than I expected him to I might add. "We're just hanging around here all the time and it gets so freaking boring. I mean I love hanging out with you, I just don't like spending all of summer in the same house all the time. We should go somewhere!"

Vic sits up so fast in the sunbed that he almost knocks me off of it, though I manage to grab his arm in the last second to keep myself up, giving him a bit of a glare which he just smiles sheepishly at.

"Where could we even afford to go?" I ask him. I mean, I like the idea of going somewhere but I don't know where he was planning on going.

"It doesn't have to be far. We could just go up to our cabin."

"What cabin?"

"Our cabin. Or well, our parent's cabin to be completely correct. You know, the one that's just like a three hour drive from here?"