2. Jealousy

Vic's POV:
It's almost two am and Mike is still to return from his date with Tony so I'm getting pretty convinced by now that they're not coming back here tonight, probably at Tony's place since long which I'm only happy about.

It's not that I dislike Tony as a person, he seems nice enough. Well actually, he seems a lot nicer than I am as a person, at least the side I show to others. It's not like I'm a horrible person who hates everyone. I just don't like seeing him with my brother.

Mike seems happy with him and even if we argue almost daily I do love my brother to death and not just because I have to since he's my brother, I do care for him and all that but seeing him and his boyfriend together.. I can't really explain it. It just makes me uncomfortable and that's all I can say.

I should probably go to bed, considering how late it's getting but since it's summer and I'm a teenager we all know I won't go to sleep until I pass out tonight, unable to stay awake any longer. Instead I bring my laptop with me from my desk where I had been sitting and strumming aimlessly on my guitar and lay down in bed instead, the laptop resting on my stomach as I open it.

I scroll through my social medias, checking all my notifications from Instagram and Twitter before going onto Tumblr as well. Scrolling through my feed of recommended posts I come across one picture that actually catches my eye for a moment.

It's such a typical picture to find on Tumblr yet I can't help but to look at it for a while longer. It's the bottom of two people's faces, only visible from the nose and down. Their lips are slightly parted and I can only guess that they're about to kiss. From what I can see in the picture I'm guessing that they're both male from the small amount of stubble I think I can spot on their chins as well as the sharp jawlines.

I can feel this heat spreading inside me as I look at the picture, the heat more intense the more I look at it. I can feel the blush on my cheeks as well as an almost tingling feeling in my chest, the kind of tingle you get when you're really excited for a new thing that's going to happen.

The feeling is as quick to disappear as it was to appear and is overtaken by feeling disgusted with myself. There wasn't anything sexy about that picture so there's absolutely no good reason for me to be feeling the way I am, on the verge of getting horny.

Frustrated with myself, I drag my fingers through my hair before closing the Tumblr app and going onto Google chrome instead where I put it on incognito mode as I search up the first best porn site I can find, clicking the first video to appear.

I keep the porn on as I unbutton my pants, already growing harder and even if I subconsciously know that the picture of two guys being intimate with each other is what got me aroused in the first place, I keep telling myself it's the porn.

I try keeping my eyes at the girl, telling myself that this is sexy as I slip my hand in under my underwear, taking hold of myself. I start moving my hand over my shaft, jerking off as I try to keep my eyes on the girl but they keep drifting more towards the guy in the video and no matter how hard I try to not look at him that's all I can do.

Getting even more frustrated with myself I shut the laptop with a groan, my breaths coming out in what could only be described as panting as I lay on my bed both angry and horny by now. Since one of those problems can be more easily fixed I figure I don't need any porn for this as I start moving my hand again, jerking off faster than before.

I push down my underwear, letting my dick spring free so I won't stain my clothes too badly as I get more and more aroused. A thin layer of sweat covers my body as I jerk myself off even faster, biting my lip at the very hot images I have in my head. The fact that all of the images are off males is something I don't even care about in the moment.