Prologue

Oops would you look at that I fell into the deep dark place called wattpad again:) I just missed writing on here so here I am, here's the start of a new story and I have honestly no idea where I'm going with it or how often I can update but let's go:) (also if you have any wishes/suggestions for the story let me know since I don't know what the hell I'm doing)

Kellin's POV:

Stumbling around in the familiar living room, I nearly crash into a couple making out before reaching the couch which I nearly fall down onto. My three closest friends are sitting here already, talking with each other but they all turn their attention to me as I join them.

I know that all three of them have been drinking but I'm pretty sure none of them are as drunk as I am. I lean closer to Jaime who happens to be the one I'm sitting the closest to, letting him support my weight.

"You okay there Kell?" he asks me, the smell of alcohol faintly noticeable on his breath as he speaks.

"Me? I'm great!" I shout to which Jaime shakes his head a little before taking another sip of his beer.

Jaime turns his attention back to Mike and Tony, going back to the conversation they were having which at the moment I don't feel too happy with. I want Jaime's attention right now. Not being afraid to show what I want, I place my palm on his cheek, turning his head to me and firmly press my lips against his.

I can tell how I immediately have all his attention as I'm pretty sure he spills his beer out over the floor, his hands finding their way in under my shirt as he pulls me onto his lap. I pull away from the kiss, looking down at my friend with a shit eating grin on my face.

"I'm kinda horny.." I tell him, hearing a disgusted grunt from the others on the couch.

"Sweet.." Jaime hooks his hands under my legs, carrying me up the stairs as I hear Mike whine something about us being disgusting enough to hook up in his house and I wonder if he really doesn't realize that this has happened many times before.

Jaime takes me upstairs, both of us giggly messes as we open the door to the first room we see, hoping to find a bed. We stumble in but are quick to stop in our tracks as we realize that we hadn't found an empty bedroom as Mike's older brother Vic is sitting on the bed with a guitar in his lap.

Seeing Vic in here has me forgetting about Jaime instantly which I think he understands as I hear him mutter a 'damn it' to himself before leaving the room while Vic and I are still just staring at each other.

"What are you still doing here?" he finally speaks, kind of rudely but I don't really care considering how hot he is. That's right, I have a bad crush on my best friend's brother. Mike knows about my crush on Vic and doesn't really care that much anymore as he's gotten used to it. Also, he's convinced nothing is ever gonna happen between Vic and I since Vic is constantly throwing out homophobic comments around everyone.

"Why aren't you downstairs at the party?" I counter, not answering him as I sit down next to him on his bed, seeing that I'm making him uncomfortable.

"Because I don't want to party with my little brother's friends," he huffs, putting the guitar away.

"Why not? It's great down there, I'm sure you'd enjoy it as well.." I flirt with him, moving closer and closer to him. At first I don't think he notices what I'm doing until I'm so close that I lean in for a kiss when he suddenly pushes me in the chest, causing me to tumble off the bed.

With a groan I stand up, Vic standing up as well now and really not looking happy with me.

"What the fuck was that?" he shouts at me, his eyebrows furrowing as he seems even angrier than a minute ago.

"Well considering you pushed me off the bed, that was nothing," I mumble.

"I don't know what you were thinking would happen when you stumbled in here, with another guy I might add but I'm not fucking gay like you!" Vic shouts at me. I give him an angry glare, not saying anything more before I exit his room, slamming the door shut behind me and go back downstairs.

"Your brother's an asshole," I mutter while walking past Mike who only nods in agreement at my statement.

Jaime has sat down on the same spot on the couch as before, a new beer in his hand and he's already looking more intoxicated than when I last saw him only a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry," I whisper to him, not giving him a chance to answer before I straddle him and press our lips together in another kiss. It only takes him kissing me back before I understand he's forgiven me already and I pull him up from the couch and drag him with me into the nearest closet, allowing him to push me up against the nearest wall and fuck me from behind as hard as he wants until we both find our release in the dark tight space.

Please let me know if you're up for reading this spontaneous thing I'm starting on and like I said, if you have any suggestions/wishes:)