|29| fire, frost & flowers

Y'all call Taelo sex addicts when they've been involved 3 years & only sexed 5 times
🤣

...This has literally nothing to do with the chapter but damn he looks rideable 🥵 Baby daddy envy:

This has literally nothing to do with the chapter but damn he looks rideable 🥵 Baby daddy envy:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸
—FLASHBACK—

"They... Wanna take him away?" Taehyung looks down at the babbling baby on his lap.

"Mainly my mother," I sigh. "My parents barely met you, so they think I'm rushing into a 'false fairytale family.' They don't want their only grandchild living with a 'felon'."

"...How'd they find out about him?"

"This." I slug over the newspaper sitting on our coffee table containing a grainy image of me with a stroller. 'Runaway couple turned millionaire family?! 20-year-old Hanson spotted hiding child!'

"I took Taesun to the store months ago but got spotted pretty fast. This article's filled with lies and rumors, like how the scandal made us rich and we bribed our sentence... My mother reported me to CPS 8 times even after they stated there was nothing they could do since our case was over. It's ridiculous. I think me being away for so long has gotten to her."

...My mother's always been dramatic, but nothing like this. It's like ever since I chose Taehyung over them she's lost her damn mind.

Taehyung watches his son with a vacant frown, making Taesun break from the toy he was teething on and look up with big round eyes, his upper lip pouted over the lower and brows furrowed innocently.

"I know you just got back, and it's not fair since you've lived here for years... But I think moving's the best option. A 30-minute drive just isn't enough distance from them."

Taehyung licks his lips with an unwritten nod.

"Alright."

"I'm really sorry Tae."

"No it's fine. I love this house but... We've gotta protect him from your whackjob mother." He chuckles and tickles Taesun's chin while cooing, "Ain't that right son?"

His understanding nature has me smiling with relief. With the baby in his arms, he stands up and kisses me briefly.

"Let's get packing."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️
—THREE YEARS LATER—
—AUTHOR'S POV—

As Lilo obliviously sunbathes in the heat of her front yard, a shooter squats out of sight with one squinted eye and the other behind his target lens.