|09| Plan T

I didn't tell Taehyung about the separation between my parents and I. I thought there were more important things to address, like what happened the other day in the foyer.

I keep thinking to myself... Is that how he beat his father with the knife? ...Is that how his father beat his mother? I don't know, but I should talk to him.

As I reach the top of the stairs, I see the target exiting our room down the hall. He ruffles a towel over his wet hair with a shirtless torso that puts his scar on full display.

"Hey!" I catch up, he turns his head. "I need to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about?" He shrugs.

"Yes there is it's like you've been avoiding me lately and I..... You dyed your hair green?"

"You don't like it?"

"No I do it's just... That's the third time you've dyed your hair this week."

"So?" He shrugs with confused eyes and another ruffle of the towel. "It's called experimenting."

"It's called road-to-baldness." I sigh with a heavy frown. I've never seen him bounce between colors so drastically.

"This is weird Tae. What's going on? Why have you been distant with me?"

He looks away and runs his eyes along the walls of the hallway.

Out of nowhere, he pulls me into our bedroom and slams the door.

"Tae—?"

Before I can finish, he harshly pushes me onto the bed and crawls on top of me.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You want to talk, right?"

"Well yeah but—" My words slur into needy hums as Taehyung's two fingers rub up and down the cloth of my underwear.

"I can be less distant if you want Li." He tilts his head with a smirk. "But you should know, I didn't have breakfast this morning."

His head dips inside my shirt to paint my chest with his tongue. The vertical swipes below turn into circular motions and my head tilts back when I grab his arm.

"W-wait, I wanted to tal—" but his fingers speed up and lips crash onto mine.

"Taehyung..."

"Shh..." He cups my face. His long depthy eyes stare into mine deeply, before lowering to my lips where he strokes them with his thumb. "Please, don't talk just... Look into my eyes."

In that moment his whispers seem different. Instead of being lustful they sound... Apologetic.

Our slow dancing kiss begins to grow hungrier. I don't know where any of this was coming from, but the next thing I feel are fingers slowly snaking around the fabric between my thighs.

"Have you forgotten yet?"

"Huh?"

Faster than I can comprehend, my shorts and panties are at my ankles. Taehyung lowers his head before placing his tongue flat on my wet entrance and making his way to the top. The long lick has me whining helplessly. He holds my thighs in place with his soft, plump lips sucking on my clit, the tip of his tongue drawing figure eights.

I grip the nearest pillow and groan into it with my neck craned back. Taehyung pushes my legs even wider as he licks, sucks and slurps.

"Fuck fuck fuck..."

"Have you forgotten now?"