|02| 悪夢

Hi there! If you didn't support a single chapter in book 1, let's please leave that behind and vote this time 🙂💜 I'd greatly appreciate it <3

My arms hug the pillow at my side while my naked body is stretched across the damp and messy white bed sheets. I don't feel Taehyung next to me which makes my eyebrows furrow.

It's then that I feel my ankle on top of cool skin and I'm awoken by the sounds of smacking plastic. Propping myself up on one elbow, I spot Taehyung sitting in front of the mattress with his back turned and my foot hanging over his shoulder while he plays video games.

He's not overly jumpy like some kid, but instead sits like a statue with nothing by his thumbs flashing quickly. He pierces his eyes into the Tekken tournament as if it were a strict life or death situation, and that forms a small smile on my face. I continue to silently admire him from behind while he plays.

Taehyung grunts quietly when a big YOU LOSE takes over the screen, raising his controller as if he were about to throw it. "Tsk— Piece of..."

He presses retry and enters another round when I playfully swing my foot and he looks back at me with raised eyebrows.

"Oh. You're awake." His arm curls around my leg. He then smiles and rubs it up and down before I scoot down to sit closer to him and buckle my arms around his neck. "Was I asleep long?"

"Kinda. But it's fine, you need rest."

I place a kiss on his cheek and look up at the TV screen.

"So, since when were you into video games?" He looks back at the paused screen and shrugs. "I've always liked them. Just never got the time to play."

I hum and run my fingers through his hair while he lays his head between my legs and strokes my thigh. It's not long before he's placing kisses on it and I'm smiling uncontrollably.

He then smacks my thigh lightly, "I haven't heard much police this morning so we should probably head out before they come back. It'll be suspicious if you wore your prison uniform outside so you can wear my spare clothes until we get there."

"Until we get where?" My eyebrows weave.

"Somewhere safe. For the meantime. Now go wash up, we'll leave when you're finished."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️

Taehyung's arm hooks around my shoulder as he leads me through the large lawn, a scarf hooded to hide my face completely. I lift up the hem just a bit to get a peak of the house we're approaching. It's big and brown, like a prestige family home.

 It's big and brown, like a prestige family home