M: She's a bit moody, but it's understandable. She can barely keep anything down. The doctor says the condition may get better in the next trimester.

All the guys nodded like they actually understood what that meant.

Kongpob: M, you sound like the perfect husband. You're so understanding.

Arthit: Hey! I'm right here.

Everyone laughed again. Arthit looked around, and then checked his watch for the time.

Arthit: Where is that Max? Did he say he's not coming?

Kongpob: No, he said he had to run an errand before coming. He should be here any moment now.

Sales Clerk: Gentlemen, may I know who's the groom?

Both Arthit and Kongpob raised their hands.

*** Tul***

Sales Clerk: Hello gentlemen. My name is Tul. I wasn't aware that there are two weddings.

Kongpob: Hello, I'm Kongpob, and he is Arthit. There's only one wedding. We are marrying each other.

Arthit got up from the sofa, and interlaced his hand with Kongpob's.

Tul: That's wonderful. I can take your measurements after you decide on the style of your suits. So, do you guys have any ideas about what you two would like? What's your theme color? Suit or tux? If suit, two pieces or three pieces? Tie or bow? If tux, two pieces or three pieces cummerbund or vest?

Arthit: Whoa.... I didn't know there were so many options. Toota, why didn't you tell me?

Toota: I know nothing. Sam just told me to show up at the altar. I didn't have to do anything.

M: Guys, why don't you just try both, a suit and a tux. You can pick the color after you pick the type of suit.

Kongpob: Now, this is why you are my best man.

Kongpob pats M's shoulder.

Toota: Hey, I'm a best man too.

Arthit: A not very helpful one.

Arthit playfully glared at Toota in which the latter just saluted apologetically.

Max rushes into the boutique. He looked around to locate the gang, and heard Arthit's boisterous voice. So, he made his way over there. Upon arriving, suddenly time stood still. Standing right there in front of the gang was the most beautiful stranger he has ever seen. He was tall, handsome, and had the most adorable smile a man can have. Who is this guy? This guy was impeccably dressed, and you can tell he was very fit underneath his clothes just by the way his clothes is hugging his body perfectly. Max declared himself a goner right then and there. What's the chances of this guy liking him?

Max slowed down his steps to try to calm his racing heart.

Bright: Hey Max!

All the guys turned to greet him, and the stranger smiled at him brightly. Max swears Cupid has shot him in the heart with an arrow because he felt his heart burst.

Max: Hi, I'm Max.

Max walked straight up to Tul, and offered him a handshake. Tul shyly smiled, and shook Max's hand. They started chatting like nobody else was there.

All the guys were perplexed by the seen. Bright scratched the back of his head, and looked at Toota. Without saying a word, he spoke to Toota with his eyes, "did that guy Max just ignore me?" Toota simply nodded. Even though Toota is married, he must admit that Tul is a fine specimen, and he can't blame Max's reaction.

Arthit smirked, and nudged Kongpob in the arm. He whispered in Kongpob's ear, "hey, I guess he is over you."

Kongpob rolled his eyes and smiled. He is happy that Max has met someone.

Kongpob turns to Arthit, "can't blame him. Tul is one hot man."

"Kongpob!"

~~~~~~
AN: Per @JLovesMe12's request, here is MaxTul. 🤗😉❤️