~Chapter 9- Oh my god.~

I opened my eyes and turned my head. Everything was a blur. I blinked a few times and widened my eyes, trying to clear my vision.

I looked at Leon and put my arm towards him.
"Agh!"

I looked at my arm, seeing the bullet hole through my shirt.
"I forgot about that."

I didn't see Ada anywhere, she must've listened to Leon and left. I wouldn't be surprised, she didn't seem like a person to stick around. I looked down at my legs, there was a health kit sitting on me. I moved it onto the floor.

I stood up and moved my arm a little. I wanted to still be able to move somewhat freely. I looked at Leon and blinked.
"LEON!"

I totally forgot about it. Just completely. I kneeled down and grabbed his face.
"Please don't be dead! Please don't be dead! Please don't be dead!"

He didn't open his eyes. I tapped his cheek.
"Leon come on come on come on, please wake up!"

I kept tapping his cheek. His eyes opened slowly. He blinked a few times and focused on my face.
"Leon!"

I put my hands on the back of his head and hugged him.
"Oh thank god. I thought you were fucking dead!"
"Whoa. Come on now, i'm alright."

I kept hugging him. He hugged me back and I let go.
"Okay. Oh my gosh. I had a heart attack. I really thought you were dead."

He looked at me and smiled.
"I can't die. You need me."
"I do."

I smiled, the tears started to slow down. I laughed softly.
"Yes, I do need you...a lot."

I stood up and looked at him. Ada left her jacket sitting on top of him. He looked at his arm and grabbed it, then picking up the coat.
"Ada."

The area around my wound throbbed. The pain started to kick in again.
"Agh..."

I laid my hand over it and winced. Leon stood up.
"Let me help you with that."
"No, it's okay. I've got it."

He walked over to me and grabbed my forearm, holding me still.
"Seriously, let me help you."
"Leon i've—"
"Come here."

I shut my mouth. He grabbed his light and shined it on the wound.
"Do you want to do this laying down or standing up?"
"Doesn't matter."

I put my hand on the side latch of the vest. I reached over to grab the other one, clicking it and letting it go. Leon grabbed the straps on it and pulled it up.
"Arms up."
"But—"
"You have to get this off so I can help you."

I lifted up my left arm. Then my right slowly. I could feel it in the wound. It hurt. He pulled it over my arm, I released the breath I was holding in and put my arms back down. I started to unbutton my shirt with my left hand.
"I got it."
"Leon—"
"Stop, Laci. Just let me do it."
"Leon I literally cannot let you."
"Why not?"
"Because I said so."
"That's not a reason."
"Leon stop it."
"Just tell me why."
"Because it turns me on god damn it now quit asking me. I got this myself."

I turned around and started unbuttoning my shirt. I was only half way down. Leon walked in front of me and moved my hand.
"Leon—"
"Shut up."

He unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and pulled it down a little, letting it rest off my shoulders. I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth and looked at him.
"Just get it over with."

He shined his light on the wound and looked at me.
"The bullet is pretty deep."
"Pull it out."
"What?"
"I said pull it out."
"Okay."

He grabbed the strap of my bra and pulled it off my shoulder. He wiped his fingers off with disinfectant and threw the used wipe on the floor.
"Okay. Bite something."
"Like what?"
"I don't know, your lip? You seem to do that a lot anyway."
"Tells me you pay attention to me."
"Of course I do."