~Chapter 4- Let me heal you~

I blinked a couple of times. My vision was blurry. I could see Leon's legs walking across the shiny tile floor. I was out of breath. Weak. Probably dying.

I closed my eyes again.

When I opened them again I was laying in the middle of the floor in the main hall. I looked around, I could feel my body slowing down. Everything was slow. I couldn't even think properly. I closed my eyes again.

I heard wheels rolling on the floor, squeaking a couple of times and the stopping next to me. I opened my eyes again and saw Leon's blurry figure standing over me.
"Okay you're awake. Good."
"What... are you... doing?"
"I'm putting you on this hospital bed thing. I need to clean you up."

I felt his hands go under my shoulder blades and my legs. He picked me up and set me on my back. It burned.

My arm hurts.My back hurts. My leg hurts. Everything hurts. This pain felt endless. I don't know how he was gonna help the wound on my back and leg without taking my clothes off.
"I'm gonna need to take off your shirt to get your back."
"Okay."

He unbuttoned it and opened it up, then grabbing my arms and putting them through the sleeves.
"I'll find you a new uniform."

He put his hand a little below my neck, raising my body up and pulling the blood-soaked shirt off my back and putting it on the floor. The small sensation I got from him doing that was nice. Sent tingles through my body.
"Let me see your arm."

I barely held my arm up. He grabbed my wrist and looked at my forearm.
"This is a little lighter than the marks on your back. This should heal pretty quick."
"What are you? ...A doctor?"
"No i'm a police officer."
"Sarcasm."

I heard him unzip something, most likely a health kit. He laid my arm on my stomach, making it accessible to him.

He started dabbing it lightly with what I was assuming was hydrogen peroxide because it started to sting.
"That was hydrogen peroxide. I'm gonna put on some ointment to help it heal. Then i'm gonna put some gauze on it and wrap it up."
"okay."

I waited for him to start applying the ointment. It stung every time he touched it.
"Shouldn't you... be wearing gloves?"
"Does it matter that much to you?"
"no."

Once he finished that he grabbed two medium sized squares of gauze pad and laid it on my arm.
"Tight?"
"sure."

He put the wrap on and started to make it quite snug. Then he put a strip of tape on it to keep it secure.
"Okay, i'm done. Can you roll on your stomach?"

It took me a minute but I did.
"I do your bra for just a second. You can put it back on when i'm done."
"I can't, it'll hurt my back."

He grabbed the back of it and undid it, letting the straps fall down. Then the cleaning process started all over again.
"I'm gonna get some water to clean off the blood around it. I'll be right back."
"Don't leave."
"I'll be right back. I promise it won't take long."

He stood up, smiling softly and running away. I could tell he was running because of how fast the boots hit the floor.

I assumed he was going to the water fountains near the bathroom or he was just gonna buy a bottle of water from the vending machine. Vending machine wouldn't take as long but I didn't think he had any money on him.

About a minute had passed. I became worried. It shouldn't take this long to get water, both sources were close.

Then I heard gun shots ring out like a bell. Three of them. Then another two. Then silence. I heard his footsteps running back towards me. He slowed down as he got closer. I watched him set down the bottle of water and he grabbed some gauze pads and poured the water on one and rubbed it on my back. Then another, and another. I wasn't sure how much I was bleeding because I couldn't see it.
"If only i knew how to sew."
"What?"
"Nothing."
"No... what did you say?"
"The cut on your back is kinda wide. If I knew how to sew I would stitch it up."
"There...should be stuff in there."
"There is but I don't know how to do it."