~Chapter 6- Who are you?~

Leon looked down at me. I felt like I could see his frustration bubbling out of him.
"Well I don't know. This damn place is confusing. I always have to go through all this shit just to get out of here and they have to lock this place up. I am so fucking tired of always trying to leave work and they lock the shudder. This is so frustrating."
"Hey, relax. We'll get out of here."
"No I know we will. But I'm just tired of them always closing this."

He started walking up the the machine in the wall.
"I don't have my key card on me. I guess I forgot it when I saw I was running late."
"It's fine. We'll find one."
"Your optimism is starting to piss me off a little."
"Sorry sorry... I'll be quiet."

I walked off, listening to the echo of Leon tapping his foot. It slowly became annoying. I walked up to one of the doors and pulled the handle. It was locked. Everything was always locked. It didn't surprise me honestly. I heard growling. Like an animal, a dog specifically.
"Leon!"

He turned and looked at me, then turning around. The dog ran and jumped on him, bringing him to the ground. He struggled. I pulled out my gun, hearing a gun shot ring out.

I didn't fire.

Who did?

I watched him push the dog off of him. Then a woman walked up.
"Hey."
"Who is that?"
"Stay sharp."

Leon pulled his gun out and fired at the dog once more. Killing it for sure. It was like a zombie dog kinda. Looked kinda cool in my opinion.

Leon looked at me and held his hand out. Telling me to stay put. He looked back at the woman. She walked towards him and he pointed his gun at her, following her movements. She had hers on him as well.
"Lower it... FBI."

She flashed her wallet at him. She put it back down. Leon set his gun on the floor.
"Sorry... thank you—"

The dog got up again. She shot it and he laid on the floor. I was absolutely no doubt for sure it was dead this time. He stared at the dog and looked back at her.
"For your help."

She lowered her gun.
"Surprised you made it this far."

She started walking away from him. He looked at me and got up, following behind her.
"FBI, huh? What's going on here?"
"Sorry. That information's classified."

He stopped.
"Where are you going?"

She turned and looked at him. Pausing for a second.
"Do yourself a favor: Stop asking questions and get the hell out of here."

She walked away from him, she walked rather fast in my eyes. She walked towards a door. Leon looked at me again.
"Hey! I'm not done taking to you!"

He turned and faced me.
"What the hell just happened?!"
"I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are. Let's just... just get out of here."

He started walking towards the same door she did. I followed behind him.
"Do you know her?"
"Obviously I don't okay. If I knew her our interaction wouldn't have been like that."
"Right. Sorry."

He opened the door.
"I'm going through the cells. Look through there and see if you can find anything."
"Yes sir."

He opened the iron door and closed it. I walked into the little office and looked around. I looked at the wall. A multicolored chart was hung up. I looked in the box next to it and pulled the map out. I folded it up and stuck it in my side pouch. I looked to my left and picked up the small ammo box. There was only five bullets in it.