[Turning You] On! Chapter 27

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

“What are we doing tonight?” I asked Terry as we sat at the lunch table waiting for Clary and Jace to arrive. They never seemed to make it to lunch on time.

“I don’t care. I don’t really want to go home. My Dad said something about a date tonight and I pretty sure I know who it’s with.” H answered

“You can come to my place. My dad is on another business trip and my mom is working late, but she loves you. She won’t mind if you sleep over.” I informed him.

“You sure?” He questioned.

“Yea it will be fine. We can go pick up something to eat and then go to my place and figure out something to do.” I told him with a wink. He laughed. Clary came and sat down at the table.

“What are you two lovebirds gossiping about?” She asked.

“An orgy with you and Jace,” I replied to her for being so nosey. It was the first time that I had ever seen a blush arise on Clary’s face.

“Is that a blush I see?” Terry pointed out surprised.

“Shut up Terry,” She said turning her head.

“What’s going on?” Jace said sitting down.

“Your girl is blushing uncontrollably.” Terry informed him. He looked at her and laughed noticing the redness on her cheeks.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I told her we were talking about having an orgy.”

“That’s what’s up. When?” I chuckled as Clary slapped him against the shoulder.

“Shut up Jace.” She scolded.

“So what you two getting into tonight?” Jace asked.

“Just chillin,” Terry replied.

“That’s code for fucking like rabbits?” Jace asked.

“You are the most blunt person I have ever met,” I told him.

“That’s why Clary loves me.” He said pulling her against him.

“She’s lying.” I told him jokingly.

“Ha ha ha.” He exaggerated. “You the one that needs to be watching out because Tanya wants Terry.”

“Jace,” Clary scolded hitting him in the chest.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

“We overheard her talking about trying to get back in with Terry.” Clary told me.

“When?”

“This morning.”

“Who was she talking to?”I asked.

“Her friends.” I looked at Terry,

“What? I have nothing to do with what she says.” He defended.

“That bitch.”  Clary laughed.

“She’s no competition for you Brielle,” Clary informed me.

“She knows that” Terry added. I glanced his way.

“You know that right? You know you have nothing to worry about. I’m with you. Why would I settle for her,” He said pulling me towards him and kissing me on the cheek. The bell rang signaling that it was the end of lunch.