[Turning You] On! Chapter 11

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Girl Talk - TLC

Chapter 11

Terry

 I walked into the lunch room and went to line grabbing some chicken wraps and a soda before joining the others at the table.

“So,” Jace began as I took my seat. I chuckled already knowing that he had something smart to say. It was Jace.

“Why does Brielle look like she won the lottery over the weekend?” He asked. I looked at Brielle and she was staring down Jace.

“I don’t know,” I said taking a bite of my chicken wrap.

“You two got busy,” Jace said cheerily. Clary began laughing and I saw the blush arising on Brielle’s face.

“Hell yea, Brielle you’re blushing.” Clary acknowledged.

“Terry must have fucked you good, because you can’t stop smiling and you are red as a cherry.” Jace concluded. I chuckled.

“Okay that’s enough.” I said rescuing Brielle as I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her towards me. She immediately buried her face in my chest.

“How was she?” Jace asked me.

“Don’t talk about me like I’m not here,” B said shooting her head up.

“Fine,” Jace said holding up his hands. “Will have man talk later Terry,”

“And we will have girl talk later Brielle. I can’t believe you.” Clary said.

“Believe what?” Ally said as she took her seat at the table

“Nothing,” Brielle said immediately before anyone else could get the chance to speak. I went back to eating my chicken wrap and everybody else went back to eating their food.

“So everybody wants to get quiet all of a sudden.” Ally stated. I looked at Ally and her eyes glanced from Brielle to me and then back to Brielle.

“Brielle can we talk?” Ally questioned.

“Yea when?”

“Now,” She said grabbing her hand and standing up. I took my arm from around B as she stood up and followed Ally out of the cafeteria.

“Uh oh,” Jace began. I laughed. “Bro you got trouble. You know that you can’t come between lesbian lovers.”

“Shut up Jace,” Clary scolded. I laughed.

“I have nothing to do with what goes on between them.” I told him.

“Even if she takes Brielle away from you?” He questioned.

“She won’t”  I stated.

“You know girl’s don’t play.” Jace went on. “Clary can get mighty jealous. Even if I sneeze and a girl says bless you, she gets mad.” I laughed.

“Jace don’t even. I do not act that way.” Clary said. Jace laughed and pulled her into a hug.

Brielle came back and took her seat. Ally was vacant from her side and I didn’t see her anywhere. I looked at her and so did Clary and Jace.

“What?” She asked.

“Nothing,” Jace said.

“Everything alright?” I asked her.