[Turning You] On! Chapter 33

I know it's been forever guys and I am so sorry, but I am working on finishing this story. Here's a new chapter for you guys. Be sure to vote and comment.

Family Portrait - PINK

Brielle

Terry was avoiding the whole talk to me about his mom situation. He never brought her up or said one thing about what she had done. When I tried to bring her up he changed the subject or avoided my questions all together.

I knew that he was holding it all in which wasn’t good for him. He needed to talk to me about it and get it off his chest.  I guess I would just have to wait for him to come to me.

I waited for Terry to come out of the school. I was waiting for him by his car. I watched him exit the school building with Tanya. What the hell? I knew that I couldn’t tell Terry who he could hang out with but I didn’t like him spending much time with the girl that had established the fact that she wanted to get him back.

As he got closer to the car he said something to Tanya, she smiled and they split ways. “What was that about?” I asked him.

“Nothing,”

“What do you mean nothing?” I asked him.

“It was nothing Brielle. Somebody is jealous.” He said laughing.

“I’m not jealous Terry,” I told him seriously as I got into his car. He got in right after me.

“Brielle don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad,”

“Can I have a kiss?”

“Are you talking to me or Tanya?” He laughed

“We were just talking Brielle,”

“About what?” I questioned

“Nothing, school, life…it was just everyday talk.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“Brielle you can’t be mad.”

“I told you I wasn’t mad.” He sighed and started the car up.

“Terry I’m really not mad,” He looked at me and then his rearview to back up.

I got out of Terry’s car and began walking up to the front door. I waited for him to unlock it then followed him into the kitchen. His Dad was in there making him something to eat.

“How was school today?” he asked.

“The same,” I told him.

“Terry?” he questioned.

“Dad lets not do this.”

“Do what?” Mr. C questioned.

“Act like you didn’t choose some woman over me.”