“I’m fine sweetheart,” he tells me before laying back down on the floor.  I nod my head laying back down, closing my eyes.  I feel Harry’s arm wrap around my waist right before I drift to sleep.  I can’t help but think I didn’t get the shivers when he touched me like I did with Niall…

----

Jessica’s POV-

“Louis, be quiet.  They might be sleeping,” I giggle.  He smiles at me, and then leans down capturing my lips in his for a brief second.

“The boys will live,” he replies.  I raise my eyebrow at him.

“So you want to go and wake up an exhausted Taylor?” I ask him and his face falls.

“No,” he replies truthfully and I smile.  I’m really glad he seems to actually like Taylor.  I was so worried that he wouldn’t.  I’d have to make a decision that I wouldn’t like, but I’d make it anyway, because Taylor always comes first, always.

“Let’s just go inside,” I laugh at him and walk through the door.  It’s extremely quiet so they must be sleeping.  We slowly make our way to the living room and the first thing I see is the empty couch.  They must have known I wouldn’t want to sleep on the floor.  Then what I see next surprises me a little.

Taylor is lying down on the couch with Harry fast asleep… If anyone I thought she would share with Niall.  He seems to be the one she connects the most with.

“This right here,” I start pointing at the couch where Harry and Taylor are sleeping, “Is not ok with me,” I tell Louis and he nods closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead.  I hear him mumble something under his breath.

“What do you want to do about it?” he asks me and I sigh thinking about it.  We ether wake them up or just let it be and deal with it in the morning.  Taylor probably just didn’t want to sleep on the floor, which I totally understand.

“Let’s just deal with it in the morning.” I tell him and he smiles at me.

“Sounds good,” he tells me and with that we both lay down on the couch falling asleep with the every body else.  Tomorrow should be interesting.

--

Taylor’s POV

“I don’t like it!” I hear my sister’s voice yell.

“Sorry,” this time the voice came from behind me.  Is everything ok?

I open my eyes sitting up slowly. 

“What’s the matter?” I ask my sister rubbing my eyes.  Everyone stays quiet and I look around everyone is just staring at the ground.

“What’s wrong Jess?” I ask her and she just sighs.

“Nothing,” she tells me faking a smile.  Weird, but whatever if it was important my sister would tell me, I have no doubt of that.

“You want to go get ready and then we’ll head over to the mansion?” she asks me and I nod getting up from my spot on the couch.

“That’s fine, give me twenty minutes.  I’ll take a fast shower.” I tell her walking towards my room, but me being the clumsy person I am I trip over Niall while walking.  I land right on top of him ending up face to face.

“Sorry,” I laugh.  He smiles at me.

“That’s ok,” he smiles back and I feel my face start to heat up once I notice the closeness of our two faces.  All I would have to do is lean in, and we’d be kissing…

“So you were getting dressed right?” I hear my sister ask me.  MY face reddens even more and I get up with Niall’s help.

“Yup, on my way now,” I say walking away successfully this time, that was embarrassing.

I get into my room and grab my outfit for the day, which consists of skinny jeans a sweat shirt and some Uggs.  I’m feeling like it’s a comfy but cute day.  With my clothes in hand I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower.  After doing all the washing necessary I get out of the shower and get dressed.

After my hair is blow dried and I apply makeup I’m officially happy with my straight hair and light makeup.  I walk out of the bathroom getting my sister so we can leave for the mansion, which was once considered ‘home.’

“Ready?” I ask Jessica and she nods.  We all walk out of the apartment and make our way to our cars.

“So we’ll see you guys later?” Jessica asks them and they all nod.

“Bye babe,” she says to Louis getting on her tiptoes and kissing his cheek goodbye.  After that she gets in the seat next to me buckling.

“This is going to be a long day,” she says letting out her breath.  I nod in agreement.  Neither of us wants to do this, but we have to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that took so long!  My laptop crashed and i just got it's old harddrive back today.  I typed as soon as i got it and now here it is!  I promise an update will never take that long again!  I do have exciting news though, i will be making a short story for each of the boys of One Direction!  I already have two started! (:  Thank you so much for reading!

If you liked it...

Vote, comment, and or fan!