“Whatever, let’s go to sleep,” I tell them before going into my room to get all of the comforters and stuff when I hear footsteps following in behind me.  I turn to find Niall standing there.  I smile at him, and then turn back to my bed to pick up a few pillows and blankets.  Niall comes up and helps me grab a few things.

“Thanks,” I smile at him and he smiles back.

“No problem,” he says grabbing the stuff and walking out of the room. 

“I just came to make sure you didn’t need help, looks like you did,” he says turning to face me giving me his breathtaking smile.  Wait did I really just think that?  Ok let’s take a few steps back here…

“Well thank you,” I tell him smiling back.  He nods walking the rest of the way to the living room.  I walk back to my room shutting the door.  I take this opportunity to change into my pajamas.  I grab a pair of shorts and a long grey t-shirt and put them on.  Satisfied with how I look I walk out of the room.

When I get in to the living room I smile at the rest of the boys, and start setting all of the blankets and pillows on the ground.  I see Harry and Zayn have already claimed two of the couches so I go to the middle one, but Harry immediately stops me.

“Nope, that’s for Louis and Jessica,” he tells me.

“Why can’t they sleep on the floor,” I pout.  He looks away at the ground right away.

“Don’t try giving me that face,” Harry tells me.  I hear Zayn laugh so I turn around.

“What?” I ask him raising an eyebrow.

“Ohh, looks like shy girl is getting an attitude,” Zayn smirks and I blush.  Why is he being so mean to me?

“Why did you laugh?” I ask him.

“Because, I was going to say, ‘please give me that face’ because it has absolutely no effect on me,” he tells me smiling and I frown.

“Oh,” I reply looking at the ground.  I just stare there for a little while, until I hear Zayn sigh.

“Look I didn’t mean that,” he tells me and I immediately grin.

“So it doesn’t work on you huh?” I ask him smiling.  He glares at me and I just laugh.

“You tricked me,” he tells me and I just smile more.

“Sure did,” I reply then turn back to Harry.

“Why can’t I sleep there,” I ask him and Harry sighs.

“You know your sister doesn’t like sleeping on the floor,” he tells me and I glare at him.  I guess they really do like my sister more, they know I don’t like the floor ether; I made that kind of obvious last time…

“I don’t ether,” I argue, tears fighting to come.  The room gets quiet and Harry sits up.

“I know, that’s why you’re sharing with me,” Harry tells me smiling patting the couch cushion.  I nod walking over to him, grabbing a blanket on my way.  I set it down and lay down in front of Harry.  I’m not going to lie; this is incredibly awkward for me.  I’m not really use to being this close to someone, who isn’t my family.

“What about Niall?” I ask them and Niall smiles back at me.

“Stop right there Blondie, you are not sharing this couch with me!” Zayn points at Niall.  Niall barks out in laughter then shakes his head at me.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine on the floor,” he tells me with a smile and I nod.

“Liam?” I ask just making sure.  He smiles at me before replying.