"Well....uhm...hmm. Fair question." Arthit admitted.

The waitress came over with both their orders.

"Please enjoy, and let me know if you need anything else." The waitress smiled, and walked away.

"So, how can I help you?" Arthit asked as he picked up his sandwich for a bite.

Sara thought for a while, and then said, "I've not come out to anyone. You are the first."

"Really? Not even your family?"

Sara shook her head.

"I'm honored, but why me? Are you straight for me now? I'm taken you know."

"Maybe I should have asked Kongpob instead." Sara is getting frustrated.

"No, I can help you. Just tell me what you need." Arthit said defensively.

Sara looked around again before she spoke, "I am interested in someone. She was at your engagement party."

"Really? There were a lot of people at our party. Can you be more specific?"

"I think her name is Aom. She hung around your grandma a lot."

"Yes, Aom. She is a very nice girl. She likes my sister though." Arthit said without thinking.

Sara's face immediately fell after hearing that.

"But that was a long time ago. I'm sure she has gotten over Krystal by now. That was many years ago. They hardly see each other now." Arthit tried to convince Sara.

"Will you help me then? Do you think you can help us meet again?" Sara asked.

"How about we go on a double date? I haven't been on a date with my fiancé yet?" Arthit said giggling.

Sara rolled her eyes, "how is it different from any other date you two go on?"

"Of course it's different. Before he was just my boyfriend, but now I get to call him my fiancé. You won't understand until it happens to you." Arthit said as he took another big bite of his sandwich.

Sara just nods. She doesn't know if it will ever happen for her. It took her years to figure out that she liked women. So at this rate, it will probably take her eons to find a fiancé.

They finished up lunch, and parted ways. Arthit promised to setup a double date for them by the weekend. He was so excited. Like Toota, Sara was also a friend that helped him and Kongpob get together. Sara had also helped keep other girls away from his Kong back in college. He would love to return the favor, and help her find her happiness too. Aom on the hand has become such a close family friend, and her unrequited love for Krystal has always made Arthit feel sad. So, this is just perfect. Now, he just has to get Kongpob on board.

That night Arthit excitedly told Kongpob about Sara's interest in Aom.

"So, what do you think? A double date would be perfect, right?" Arthit asked as he climbed into bed laying next to Kongpob.

"Hmm, I don't know if we should meddle in other's business. What if Aom doesn't agree to the double date?"

"We can just say we are hanging out. We don't have to call it a date. We just need to give them a chance to meet again."

Kongpob really doesn't think they should. At least not without asking Aom about the matter first.

"I think we should ask Aom if she is interested in meeting someone before we setup anything."

"If we asked, she may be too shy to go. This is a good way to help her move on from Krystal. And besides, we are not forcing them together. We are simply presenting an opportunity. Can't you be a better friend?"