Chapter 17 - Last Chapter

"This was supposed to be your punishment, then why am I dragged into it?", he paced across the room like a madman,"Why should I endure this pain again?". Mehek was unable to comprehend his actions or words. She was shaken by his behaviour yet tried to stay put. "My mother is no longer taking to me properly once you left. I feel disowned", he accused her. "I will talk to Sunaina Ma", Mehek tried to pacify him. Suddenly he jumped to another topic, "How will I face my daughter when she asks me about her mother? Do you think she will ever forgive me for separating her from her mother?". "You can tell her that I am dead or make her believe that the woman who enters your life as her mother", Mehek told sadly. "I will never lie to my daughter", he was clear, "so when she knows the truth she will hate me. May be worst, she will run to you". Mehek understood that Shauyra was really confused and anxious about the future. "If so I will make her understand and send her back to you", she promised him. "You have an answer for everything, don't you Mehek?", he felt pathetic at his failed efforts to tie her back to him.

"Do you think I will go down on my knees and beg for you to come back? After the agony you have put me through again & again, you still want me to plead. Is that you what you desire?", he sounded desperate and angry. Mehek shook her head but before she could talk, he was on his knees. "Fine, I accept my defeat", he joined his palms to appeal, "Please come back". Mehek was aghast. She wanted to pull him up but she felt so weak to walk or do any actions. "Shaurya, dont do this", she managed to utter between tears.

"These letters", he stood up and pulled out a bunch of envelops, "you think these will make up for the void in our child's life", he threw it away. Mehek sobbed while they flew around and settled on different spots on the floor. "I am sure you will be play both parents for your daughter", Mehek hiccuped. "OUR daughter needs us both Mehek", he grabbed her shoulder violently, "And I will make sure that she never lack the family she deserves", he growled. Mehek got perplexed and looked at him eagerly. "You made me fall in love with you just to break me", his words brought back those bitter memories. "Then you managed to make me love you again even when I hated you. But this time you cannot escape after ruining me again. You cannot....", he couldn't finish as Mehek had pulled him for a searing kiss.

"I just want your love", she whispered and kissed him again. They were passionately kissing each other when he broke away, "I love you, Mehek". She didn't reply but kissed him again and pulled him towards her. They fell on the bed with him hovering over her. She sifted through his soft hair and let him enter her mouth. Their tongue danced in rhythm while trying to gain dominance. He never knew how much he craves for her until she let him devour her. 

Few hours later. She rubbed herself on his naked body while they lay sated beside one another. "I missed you", she purred near him. He smirked and pulled her closer. It's been long since he got intimate with anyone. He may have gone a bit overboard in passion and hunger. It was never the way he would have imagined to take his weak lover who needed care and love. "I am sorry if I hurt you", he wanted to apologize. "You didn't. I loved it", she blushed against him. "I am never letting you go ever again. You are bound to me", he declared hugging her. "Why?", she asked softly. "Because you need to be punished every day for breaking my heart", he told vehemently and she looked at him sadly. But he added soon, "And I love you a lot". His confession brought a smile on her face.

 "I am willing to endure it all ", she willingly accepted. "Why?'", he teased by imitating her. "If I can have your love, then nothing else matters", she told earnestly. While he kissed her tenderly, she added naughtily, "And you pretty good in bed". "Really?", he wickedly asked her and she nodded. "You haven't got the real taste, Baby", he pulled for another kiss but Mehek protested. "Shaurya, my Dad will be tensed when he finds me missing", she told alarmingly. He sighed, "I will inform him". He pulled out his phone and walked away. Mehek laid back in bed and was still in daze. She thanked her stars as tempest is over.

Mehek was fidgeting nervously while waiting at the hospital room. Shaurya had wheeled her to the room and went away for few minutes. But she felt like a life time had passed since. Her throat had gone dry and her palms were sweaty. "Mehek, are you ready?", she heard Shaurya's voice and quickly nodded. "It's time to meet our daughter", with those words he brought their tiny angel into her hands. Mehek was overwhelmed  to see her daughter and soon she started to weep. Her baby was so tiny and soft. She cooed her to comfort when her baby showed signs of discomfort. But the little bundle of joy remained at peace in her mother's arms, enjoying the warmth. "Our daughter", he exclaimed while side hugging Mehek and pecking her forehead.

Mehek was still weeping but tears of joy. She never anticipated to be with her daughter once she was out of incubation. Shaurya's proximity had given her a new wave of energy. All her weakness left her and she just wanted to provide best of her child. While she was busy enjoying her moments with daughter, Shaurya popped the question, "Mehek, will you marry me?". Mehek was so surprised by sudden proposal that she couldn't reply. "Give us a chance to get over those bitter memories and create new ones. I will love and cherish you till my last breath", he implored her while he knelt beside her with a ring, "I promise my best effort to make your life beautiful. Can you please let me do the honour?", he asked again. Mehek nodded and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Yes, I will".

Sunaina, Rajesh, Krishna and Dubey suddenly entered the room. Mehek was visibly surprised by their appearance but her happiness knew no bound. They all congratulated her. "You won, my fighter", Rajesh came and pecked her forehead. She nodded and hugged her father while holding her angel carefully. "Azaan and Shayara also want to congratulate you. They shall be coming soon to visit you", he informed her. Krishna came near them and hugged her tightly. "Now that my story got a happy ending. When are you tying the knot with Radhey?", Mehek asked her. "As soon as you are settled in your married life", she joked but when Mehek insisted she explained, "I will be leaving to London for continuing my studies. I want to pursue by dreams and then think about marriage. Besides, someone needs to teach that Rastogi a lesson". "Krishna, don't get yourself into trouble. Let God be his judge. I want you to focus on your studies and lead a happy life with Radhey", Mehek advised her and Shaurya agreed. Krishna rolled her eyes but eventually she agreed and both sisters played with the little baby. 

"Let's capture this beautiful moment", Sunaina suggested and they all posed for groupfie. They all faced camera and cheered together, "Cheeeeeese". But Mehek and Shaurya looked at eachother and smiled while holding their baby. "I love you", Mehek confessed her feelings again. "But I love you more", Shaurya declared firmly and pecked her lips.

At last the Angel was granted her Absolution

THE END

A huge shout out to all my Dearies who encouraged and supported Absolution of a Fallen Angel. Another story has come to an end but I hope I will be able to entertain you again with Twists & Turns. Please do continue you support.