Special Chapter

[Back to the scene where Zombie showed up with the hoard of the undead]

💠_💠_💠_💠_💠_💠_💠_💠

When will this end....please let this be a dream... The chant swirls around in your head, hoping it all really will be a nightmare in the end.

At least it won’t leave something on you that will make you remember it..

But here you are, feeling and seeing the scene right in front of you.

Zombie holds out his hand in front of you protectively, motioning for you to come fourth to him.

Kevin’s face wrinkled up in pure anger.

“Grrrr—

—SHE'S MINE!!!”

Kevin lunges forward to Zombie, his hand outstretched, planning to seize.....

.....his throat?!

You managed to get your voice out a little. “Z-Zo—-UWAH!” before you could process what happened, you felt Zombie's arms around your waist just as you fell to the ground with him along side you; keeping you in a tight embrace.

“Are you okay, my princess?” His voice was soft and full of longing to hear your voice for after so long of being apart. You whimper, not really knowing what to say in this current situation.

Even if there’s a fight going on, he still manages to ask that?!

“If you weren’t afraid, you could’ve fought back.” Kevin teases, his eyes glowing red.

“I know...” he growls along your ear before unraveling his arms from around you and stands, his back facing you now.

“....But my princess here doesn’t want violence. She just wants this to stop.” Zombie looks back at you, smirking slightly.

You really did fall for this Zombie.

“This won’t end without violence, my brother~” Kevin licks his lips as the craziness seeps through his eyes.

Kevin moves his body in a tilt to stare you down with a bone chilling gaze upon you that was filled with desire and lust. “And I can’t wait to get my hands on you again, my lady~”

You shiver having to look away-- quickly you get up to clutch the back of Zombie's clothing.

Zombie snarls blocking Kevin's view. "You touch her again. I'll have to remove your intestines and wrap them around your neck to choke you out... Then let my friends here have some fun with you..." He snaps.

You gasp as you didn't feel the sudden tickle upon your cheeks from the streaming tears.

Zombie turns around hearing your gasp then his eyes soften and he smiles sadistically. He moves his arm as he extends his thumb out to wipe away your tears. “Don’t cry, my love...” He coos softly, pulling you to his chest as Kevin scoffs at the scene between you two.

You tremble against his slender, tall embrace to then lean your forehead against his to blurt out

“I missed you s-so much.... I-I'm so-sorry I-I ran... I-I onl—" Zombie cuts you off by placing a finger on your lip as he grins wider. His face moving closer to lick your tears away with a moanful soft gasp coming from his agap mouth to soon close after getting a taste of your fear.

"Mmm~ You don't know how much that made my day, [Y/N]~" he purrs, his finger lifting your chin up, his face now dead serious and full of boiling hidden anger.