(Part 4) Burning Memory

((A/N: Please understand that gore (may or may not be strongly detailed) is present in this last chapter part. Viewer discretion is advised. Thank you. Sorry readers, gotta split the last memory part.))

A blood curdling scream escapes (Y/N)'s mother.

Everything in this instinct, slows down along with time. All I can remember is watching my own father— tear apart the woman's face. The sight was so revolting that it was hard to look away.

No one moved for those few seconds as father snags out her mother's eyes, his jaw wide open, clamping down on her cheek, shaking his head as he pulls away roughly— blood squirting out over father's face.

The part that made it worse was the chewing sound. I cringe so hard at it. "Hubby!!" Mother says in a panic, moving so quickly to wrap her arm around his stomach from behind to pull him off.

"Mom!" (Y/N) and I say at the same time. Before my very eyes. Father turns on mother. Drool and blood dripping everywhere— even flesh as he bites down on mother's neck; causing her to scream out in pain.

"H-Hubby!!!.." Mother whimpers, causing father to push himself off of her. When he does; he looks like a scared, wild animal. Shock took over us, but not (Y/N). She was on her knees beside her mother, sobbing at the sight, shaking her groaning mother who was bleeding out.

Father stands there, mother gripping her throat to try to stop the bleeding. Tears are streaming down her cheeks. Hurt written in her eyes. "H-Hubby?.. We can help you. L-Lets go home, s-sweethea—"

BANG— BANG— BANG!

My body jolts at each shot. Skin ripping and blood splattering. Everywhere. Father's body goes limp, hitting the ground, mother gasping as she sobs out.

“No!! What is wrong with you?!” She shouts at (Y/N)'s father who came into view once dad fell limply to the floor— dead.

“You. Killed. My. Wife.” His tone was dark. His eyes cold and merciless.

(Y/N)'s back was to her father. She didn't even care what was happening behind her. She was quietly telling her it was gonna be okay. I step in front of mother when he raises the gun and points it at my mother.

“I'll fucking k-kill you!” He shouts, making (Y/N) jump to her feet and snatch the gun out of his hands, a gunshot going off.