Before You Go, He Has To Show

“Please, let's just go find that mask first? We can continue this later.” You insisted, but he is being stubborn. He
gently kisses your neck, hiking your legs up around. His lips are surprisingly soft. He's being so gentle, in a way. But, you don't want this.

Not yet.

A shriek escapes you. His crotch is so close to yours. It's unbearable. You start to feel very uncomfortable.

Is this supposed to scare you? Him teasing you like this only makes you blush and feel weird. Not a bad weird— no —far from it.

In fact, it made you almost... excited. But, he doesn't need to know that. His kisses turn into gentle nibbles.

He pulls his lips away, inhaling sharply. “I want to be so rough with you." He presses his cheek against your soft, warm, vibrant reddish, (S/C) skin. You can't say anything. It's so hard to breathe with him doing this to you. “I want to
bite you... Scratch you... Make you moan for me. Beg for me. Scream for me.”

“Then why don't you?” You test him, your voice is very high in pitch. His eyes dart to your yours, burning hot.

“ Because if I do, I might infect you. I can't take that risk. I can't lose you. I won't." He swallows. " Listen... I know we literally just met and I know you don't really like me, but, in time I'm sure you'll come to love me. Eventually. I-I probably shouldn't rush it. Damn it, I just really... really want you to love me."

“ But, I have all the time in the world. You will love me, (Y/N) and if you ever–" His voice goes dark as he grips your jaw and forces your face up to his. The pure jealous rage burning in his eyes makes you flinch. " —ever try to leave me, I will punish you. I can't have anyone— alive or dead— taking you away from me. I don't like sharing my toys. Especially rare ones."

Something in you doubts him. Sadness pierces your heart.

Are you just a toy to him?

He acts like it. Yet, something in his eyes makes you believe his words.

Will you ever be more than a toy to him? That thought upsets you a bit more than you want it to.

Of course— at least that's what it feels like.

You are suddenly reminded of his body against yours.

“P-Please! W-We can do whatever you want after we get the mask! Okay?!” You squeak.

“ God, your begging is so damn cute. And the way your cute little face gets all red and hot... Such a turn on.” He releases your face. His eyes are almost sparkling. “Whatever I want, huh? You sure that's what you want to tell me?”
He flashes you a naughty grin. This time you don't feel yourself wanting to puke.

From the look in his eyes, it seems like he has many things forming in his mind of whatever he wants to do with you
later.

He got off immediately, stopping what he was doing. You exhale a sigh of relief.

Thank goodness.

“ I am so holding you to that. You better not change your mind the second I come to collect. I expect your full obedience. I don't want to hurt you. I really, really don't. Be a good girl, and listen, okay?” He says, his face a mask of stone. He isn't kidding.

He takes your hand and lifts you to your feet with supernatural strength. He chuckles when you stumble into his chest, making you blush. “ You will call me your zombie boyfriend from now on. My name will be Zombie. Or any cute nicknames you want to give me, I'll accept. Now. Let's go satisfy you, (Y/N).” He rests his forehead against yours,
his right hand gently caressing your smooth cheek.

“The sooner you love me, the quicker I get your full attention," he adds, ever so slightly whispering it to you in a husky tone.

How cute! You're actually going on a date! Well, sort of. Minus the Military Base and face eaters then you're fine!

Good luck (Y/N), because you'll need it...

((A/N: Edited by: TheAesthetic_Edits))