It's Not A Horde

“I know you humans have my (Y/N)! If you hand her over, I'll tell my friends to back off, or you can have a free hunt day with them!” Zombie shouts up to them, unable to see you in the second layer of fencing.

“Who the fuck is that!? He's walking with the undead!” Kevin spits out, completely dumbfounded.

Rex looks over his shoulder at you. “Who is this guy, (Y/N)?..” He asks, a frown upon his face. These were everyday normal survivors. How were you supposed to tell them that he was obsessed with you and actually saved you from a horde?

How are you to tell them that he's a zombie that can be cured only by you? His words echo in your mind.

They won't believe you. They'll see you as weird and maybe kill you...

You sigh softly. “He's my boyfriend...”

“Boyfriend? Oh fuck that! Benny, aim for the leader. Get in a juicy headshot.” Kevin waves a finger in the air, turning to you, scooping an arm under your arm and around your waist.

He picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder as he decided to fall over the fence with his grip on you tight.
A scream escapes you. This guy is trying to kill himself! You squeeze your eyes closed, a sweatdrop forming on your forehead.

Nothing happened.

No bones cracked, no cries for help.

What?

You open your eyes to notice he landed on his feet, not even busting his kneecaps open. What the hell? “K-Kevin?” You ask in a scared voice, only making him chuckle and not explain himself.

“Well, well, well. Are you the one who has been keeping my toy hostage? It's not nice to steal things that are not yours.” Zombie says in an annoyed tone, but he kept it collected for your sake.

Oh no, you thought.

“Please don't do anything you'll regret Kevin! He'll kill you!” You warn him, Zombie places a hand on his face, a sickening— almost driven mad smile on his face forms. It makes your blood run cold.

“That fall may not have killed you

“That fall may not have killed you... But I sure as hell will.”

((A/N: Hia hia! So. The next chapter will explain as to why Kevin didn't die, but you may already know why xp. Anywho, I need a special reader/roleplayer, who would LOVE to take part in this next, special chapter and play as Kevin's roll— but why you ask? Just pm me if you think you have what it takes. The person I choose to play as him will get a tag!
Don't forget to vote and tell me how you feel about this!
🐑💕))