☣️🚨RED ALERT🚨☣️

You stare at the gun. The trembles made the gun rattle, your finger resting on the trigger. You saw yourself in the reflection: scared (E/C) eyes and a slightly drained (S/C) as you had deep bags under your eyes.

You want to teach this guy a lesson, but not like this.

A heavy sigh heaves out of your chest, the gun lowering but...

BANG!

        BANG!

                            BANG!

               BANG!   

                          BANG!

BANG!

               BANG! 

                                  BANG!

You drop the gun, nearly jumping out of your clothes as Isabella and you scream out in fear. A low alarm starts to slowly rise, a flashing red light going around in circles across the gates as shouting commands and orders go out.

“Get the machine guns!” A guy shouts.

“We need more ammo!” Another demands above the gates.

“Boss!! There is too many of them! This isn't a damn horde! It's an army!” The other guy yells to Kevin from above the fence as well.

“A what?!” Kevin grits his teeth in disbelief.

An army? Of what? Did they have a rival with other survivors or something? You notice Kevin sprinting towards the ladder, quickly climbing it along with Isabella, Rex, and shortly you behind him.

Curiosity was gnawing at your thoughts. You had to see what and why the guys up here were freaking out so badly about.

Once the others get up to the top of the fence. Everyone gasps. “G-God have mercy on us... Please...” Isabella practically begs, bringing up a trembling hand to cup her mouth, muffling her whimpers.

Rex stares off into the distance, his face paling as his pupils go small. “T-This... Why are they all headed this way?...”

You finally got up to the top, joining them. But you push them aside to see what all the commotion was about.

Your heart drops.

He was here...

And he wasn't alone...