Taehyung submerged himself on the tub, the water gushing out some more as he sinks until his whole body is soak in the water full of bubbles and lavender fragrance, his favorite scent.

As he closes his tired eyes at the scent filling his nostrils, his uncooperative mind went back into thinking about his dangerously hot boss.

After the thinking he did all night, Taehyung still has a lot of questions in mind.

Did that really happen or was it just another indecent dream?

If it did, then.. does that mean his boss likes him for real?

Then.... the girlfriend?

Taehyung suddenly remembers that one important thing like a truck hitting him on the spot.

Jungkook has a girlfriend!

He suddenly sits straight, the water splashing to his face as if it's helping him to wake up from his fantasies.

"Fuck." Taehyung suddenly cursed himself.

Is Jungkook fucking with him?

Does he think Taehyung will agree to be his lover even though he already has a girlfriend?

"Asshole."

Taehyung is finally feeling enraged. He mindlessly took a quick bath with his hand formed in fist. He shouldn't have allowed Jungkook to kiss him.

And what's fucked him some more is the fact that he just lets himself be carried away by his flirting and worst, he kissed him back.

"I'm such a fool."

------

Taehyung entered the CEO's office with a straight face. His eyes immediately landed on the empty chair behind the CEO's desk.

He slowly breathed out to stay calm and composed just like what he practiced in his car on his way to work.

He needs to act tough and unaffected by whatever happened between him and Jungkook yesterday. He has to play it cool and pretend as if it didn't mean anything to him.

Yes. He can do this.

He thought that he should never let his guard down again, not until Jungkook explains clearly what he wants with him.

Not until Taehyung could confirm whether he's just being played like a fool or not.

The brunet quickly went to his cubicle with his self made determination. He waited anxiously for Jungkook's arrival, glancing discreetly to the door from time to time.

After 15 minutes or so, Taehyung heard the knob being turned, his heart started thumping crazily off his chest as he tears his gaze away from the door, putting on his calm facade that he hopes to be very convincing.

Upon the opening of the door came the ravishing ravenette with his gaze quickly landing on Taehyung, who's stubbornly having an intense staring competition with the monitor.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted, his steps fast when he went to Taehyung's desk, ducking a little across to give him a peck on the lips.

Taehyung panicked. He quickly dodged, moving away from Jungkook's grasp in a not so calm way. His eyes wide, realizing what he just did.

Jungkook looked a bit shocked and annoyed at his reaction, his eyebrow raised in astonishment as he stared at him.

Taehyung cleared his throat, feeling all too awkward. He slowly moved his chair forward, not wanting to make eye contact.