Request

This is not an update, but this is to clear some things up.

1.) I will not make you an imagine, if you just comment. You have to inbox me.

2.) If I did not write an imagine the way you wanted or if I made a mistake, please let me know. I have no problem with constructive criticism. It shapes me into a better author.

3.) Only ONE imagine per person. I know that may sound kind of stupid, but I'm just trying to keep it fair. It's not fair for me to write one person 4 imagines and write another person 1. Also requesting more than one takes time away from me writing somebody else's imagine.

4.) DO NOT constantly inbox me, asking if your imagine is ready. If you inboxed me and I responded and told you I would write it, I'm going to write it. It may not get done as fast as you like, but I'm sorry. This kind if stuff takes time and I'm also a very busy person. I'm not on Wattpad 24/7. I will write your imagine if you inboxed me and I will let you know when it is done.

5.)  I always try to give trigger warnings when I write about sensitive topics. Don't inbox me complaining about a imagine I wrote, because that's on you, I gave you a warning. If I didn't give a warning and something in my imagine bothered you, please inbox me and we can talk about it.

6.) IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH DO NOT READ MY IMAGINES ‼️ As it says in the description, I don't hold back when I wite. I write what I want. If you're not mature enough to read this content then, DON'T READ IT ‼️ Like I said before, I gave a warning so if you continue to read it, THAT'S ON YOU ‼️

7.) I accept no form of bullying or harassment from anybody on my books. Please respect each other and DON'T ARGUE ‼️ If you got something to say, inbox them. Cause I don't want that bs on any of my books. I will not hesitate to report your comment and delete it.

That's all I needed to say. Don't forget that I always take requests, just inbox me. And I hope you have a great night. 😊