Pryce Watkins

"Girl, if you don't put that box down." Pryce said to you as you struggled to carry a box.

You put the box down and huffed. "Why won't you let me carry anything?"

He laughed. "I saw you over there struggling to keep your balance. Your legs was like this." He started walking towards you while wobbling his legs. You rolled you eyes as he approached you.

"You're not funny." You said as you crossed your arms. He chuckled as he gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"How bout you go inside and unpack and I'll bring the rest of the boxes inside."

You sighed. "Fine." You turned on your heals and walked inside of you guy's brand new apartment.

You and your boyfriend of 3 years, Pryce, were currently moving into your new apartment. When you two had different apartments, you barely stayed at yours since you practically lived with him, so you two decided why not get an apartment together.

You walked in the apartment and started to sort out the boxes. While sorting them one particular box caught your eye. It was a large box labeled 'High School Memories'. You smiled as you got the box cutter and opened the box. Your mom gave you that box a couple of months ago, but you never had the chance to go through it.

You sat down and started to go through it. You smiled as you looked through all the pictures and little things that you saved over the years. You pulled out a big poster that was rolled up.

"What's that?" Pryce asked. You jumped a little not knowing he was behind you.

"I don't know." You took the rubber band from around it and unrolled it. You gasped with excitement as you saw that it was your senior banner from color guard. "Oh my gosh. I've been looking from this."

Pryce furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed it out of your hands. "What school was this?"

"Camden County High School." You said as you reached in the box and grabbed your I.D.'s. You had four from every year.

"Let me see." Pryce asked while reaching his hand out. You handed them to him. "What the fuck." He mumbled under his breath.

"What? What's wrong?" You asked. He handed you back the I.D.'s and started to go through his boxes. He picked up a big one and opened it. He pulled out a poster similar to yours and opened it. Your mouth dropped opened as you saw that he had the same banner but for football.

"No..." You gasped. He put the poster down and went back into the box and pulled out an I.D. that was from the same school.

You grabbed the I.D. out of his hand and put it next to yours. "How is this possible?" You mumbled.  "How long did you play?" You asked.

"Since freshman year." You looked up at him. "You're lying."

"I'm dead ass. I was linebacker. One of the best ones." He said.

"I did color guard since freshman and the band went to every single game, away and home, and I don't remember seeming you. I knew every football player."

"I knew every junior and senior in band. We must of overlooked each other cause I don't remember seeing you either." He said.

You shook your head and laughed. "That's crazy..."

___________

Boring. I Know.

I Needed To Update And This Was The Only Thing That Came To Mind.

Sorry It Was Short 😬 I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else To Write.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES ❗❗

DON'T FORGET THAT I TAKE REQUEST. DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW 💜