India Westbrooks (Nadia)

Dedicated to nadiaxlove

(This is a lesbian imagine too. So don't read if you don't like this type of stuff) 😕
Nadia

"I can't believe you convinced me to go out tonight." I said as my best friend straighten my last piece of hair. "And why did you choose this outfit for me to wear. I look like a video vixen." I could hear her scoff as she started to brush my hair. "Bitch. Shut up. You look sexy as hell."

(Nadia's Outfit)

(Her Best Friend's Outfit)

"I'm done. Go look at yo fine ass." She said as I got up. As I was walking to the mirror, she smacked my butt. "Damn best friend you thick as fuck." I laughed. I looked in the mirror at my outfit and smiled. "Girrrrrllll." I said as I did a 360. "You know what you did?" She smiled. "What did I do?" I turned around and smiled "That!" We both laughed as we hugged each other. "Ok girl. Let's go so we don't have to wait in line." I nodded and we got our stuff and left.

-------

We got inside the club and I immediately got excited that my best friend convinced me to go out tonight. As soon as I walked in I started dancing as they were playing 'Wild Thoughts' By Dj Khaled. I turned around to dance with my best friend, but found her flirting with a guy already. I laughed and shook my head and just danced by myself.

-------

An hour later I was a bit drunk, but not to the point where I didn't know what was going on. I was at the bar taking my 8th shot when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked to my right and saw a fine ass girl who was light skinned with short hair and she had on a pink see-through shirt with no bra on, a long jean skirt with slits on both sides, and gladiator heels.

I stared at her boobs as they slightly mesmerized me

I stared at her boobs as they slightly mesmerized me. "You like what you see?" I slowly looked up to see her smirking at me. I shook my head. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stare like that." She laughed. "It's fine. Everyone seems to like them tonight. Especially the men." She chuckled as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm India." She smiled as she introduced herself. "Nadia." I smiled back. "Your outfit is really cute. You have nice legs." She complemented me. "Thanks."

I slowly looked her up and down while slowly licking my lips. "You are so sexy." I covered my mouth once I realized what I said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud." She giggled. "It's fine. You pretty fine yourself." I blushed as she winked at me. She scooted her chair closer to me and leaned towards me, making our faces our inches apart. "Are you here alone?" She asked. Her voice slowly made me moist. I crossed my legs as I gulped. "No. I came here with my best friend." She sighed as she sat back up. "That's sad. I was hoping I would be able to take you home tonight." She had a sad look on her face as she started adjusting her boobs in her shirt.

"I'm pretty sure she'll be fine. I'll just text her on the way." She looked up at me and smiled. "Then what are we waiting on?" She grabbed my hand and I grabbed my purse and we walked out of the club and got in her car.

--------

(Warning ⚠: EXPLICT SCENE AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

I moaned as India rubbed the outside of my panties. She slowly started to grind on me. She broke our kiss as she started to kiss my neck. "We're suppose to be watching a movie." I moaned out as she started to undress me. "Why watch a movie when this is so much more fun?" She smirked then she took off her shirt and then unzipped her skirt. I bit my lip as I began to play with her boobs. She kissed me again and parted my legs and she began to grind our pussies together.

I loudly moaned feeling our juices mix together. "You like that?" She moaned in my ear. She continued to grind against me. After a minute she got down and started playing with me. I moaned as she massaged. She inserted three fingers inside of me. I slightly jumped because it's been a minute since I've been fingered. She thrusted them inside and out of me. She then began to eat me out while continuing to finger.

I moaned loudly and started running my hands through her hair. "Fuuuuckkk! Indiiia!" I moaned arching my back. She worked her tongue on my clit. Soon, I released in her mouth and she licked it all up. She came up to me and tongue kissed me, allowing me to tatse myself.

We went at it again for hours, we went places like, the kitchen, the patio, shower sex, by the pool, and even more places. By four o'clock in the morning we were tired out and decided to call it a quits.

----------

I woke up in the morning and stretched. I looked to my right and saw India sleeping peacefully. I pushed her hair behind her ear and slightly smiled at her. I got up and started to put my clothes on. "Where you going boo?" I heard her mumble as she rubbed her eyes. "Home." I calmly said as I took my phone off the charger. "Why? So I was just a one night stand?" I turned and looked at her. "Don't act like you don't want me to leave. You probably don't even like girls, you just wanted to do this for the experience."

She laughed and got up off the bed and walked over to me. She grabbed my face and kissed me. "I was actually wondering if we could get to know each other better. You're really sexy and you seem like an amazing person." I smiled. "Really?" She nodded and smiled back at me. "Plus, if I just wanted to do it for experience I wouldn't have ate you out that good." I laughed and grabbed her by her waist and kissed her.

--------

Hope you liked it! 💕

I tried to make it how you described it.

Please give me feedback.