Odell Beckham Jr.

I cheered as Odell made a touchdown, putting his team in the lead. I laughed as he did a little dance at the touchdown line. I always loved how goofy he was. I sat down once they started the game up again.

"So how long have you and Odell been together?" Lakeshia asked

"So how long have you and Odell been together?" Lakeshia asked. She was one of the players wife's that I couldn't stand. She was always in somebody's business, but got mad when somebody was in her's. She's always showing off her expensive one of a kind things. And she is the most aggy person I have ever met. I rolled my eyes amd looked at her. "5 years." I stated bluntly. "And he still and tied the knot?" She started laughing. "Sterling proposed to me after 2 years. What y'all waiting on? The world to end?" She continued laughing.

"Lakeshia leave her alone. Some people actually take thier time in relationships and don't say "I do" to the first man who offers them a diamond with 10 karats in it." Imani said sitting next to me. She was the only girl I liked here. All the others are stuck up and gold diggers. Lakeshia stopped laughing and glared at Imani.

"Says the woman who's only been here 4 months." Lakeshia rolled her eyes and left. "Girl don't listen to them, they just a bunch of gold digging hoes who in this for the publicity and money." I nodded my head. "Honestly I wouldn't even be here if Odell didn't beg me to be here."  She nodded. "Same, I'm really only here to support and cheer my mans." I laughed as the buzzer for half-time buzzed.

"Wanna go see our mans?" I asked, copying what she said earlier. She nodded and grabbed my hand and walked to the outside of the locker rooms. We stood their as the guys crowed into the locker room. I spotted Odell and called him. "Odell!" He looked at me and ran towards me. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. "Ew. You taste sweaty." I giggled. He chuckled. "Hey babe can you do me a favor?" He asked.

"Sure, wassup?" "Can you go on the field and get my mouth guard. It fell off somehow and I need to wash it off." I nodded. "Sure." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks babe. Just give it to Mike when you come back." He said while pointing to the guard in front of the locker room. I nodded my head and walked off to the stadium. As I walked out a lot of fans recognized me and wanted to take pictures or sign thier jersey's.

I walked up to the gate a showed the guard my sideline pass and he let me in. I walked around the side off the field and checked the benches, but didn't see a mouth guard. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get the referees attention. One of them turned around and walked towards me. "Yes ma'am?" He asked. "Have you seen a mout guard piece laying around here?"I aksed. Suddenly a huge smirk formed on his face. "Oh." He paused and looked at me. "I believe I saw one in the field." I stood their waiting for him to go get, but he just turned around and walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked on the field to look for it. I spotted it in the middle of the field and picked it up.

Once I stood up I saw a whole bunch of cheerleaders running onto the field. I turned around and tryed to quickly get off the field, but they formed a huge circle around me, preventing me from escaping. I looked around at all of them as they did a dance routine. Next thing you know, couple of them ran off, while the others came up to me and lifted me up and spun me around. The others came out with a chair that looked like a throne and they sat me down in it.

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?" I asked, but they just smiled at me and sat in a circle around me and shook thier pom poms. Soon after I saw Odell walking out with a couple of his teammates who all had capes on with letters on the back, but I couldn't spell out the words. They all lined up in front of me as the cheerleaders sat in a line in front of them. Odell walked in front of me with a huge smile on his face. A cheerleader ran up to him and gave him a microphone and the whole stadium got quiet. My heart started beating out of my chest as I was afraid of what would happen next.

"YN," He started while looking me dead in the eyes. "Honestly, the first time I met you, I thought you were one of those snoppy stuck up girls who only wanted me for money and fame, but as time passed by, you proved to me that you were a true rider and that you would stick with me even if I went broke tomorrow, we been through good times and bad times and good times, but all of those times made me love you as much as I do now, baby you are my heart and everything in me and there's only one thing left to do."

He looked behind him and nodded his head towards his teammates. "Set! Hike!" One yelled and they all turned around and the back of their capes spelled out, .'Will You Marry Me?'. I covered my mouth as tears escaped my eyes. I looked back at Odell to see him on one knee with a 14 karat ring in his hand. Unable to speak, I nodded my head repeatedly as I held my hand out and he slipped the ring on.

I hugged him as he picked me up and spun me around as the crowd, his teammates, and the cheerleaders cheered

I hugged him as he picked me up and spun me around as the crowd, his teammates, and the cheerleaders cheered. He placed me on the ground and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I was future Mrs. YN Beckham.