Damon Rodgers

You sat on the small beach outside of your cabin waiting for your friend. Your mom had sent you away to a camp that your church hosted every summer. The owner of the church owned a huge piece of land in the woods so he turned it into a camp for children to go to every summer. The land had 20 cabins -- ten for girls and ten for boys.

It wasn't anything shady the owner just thought it would be a fun thing for kids to look forward to every summer. Every first week of July the owner sent out invitations to kids in the county and surrounding counties inviting them for a week of fun activities they put together. Usually it would be things like canoeing, zip lining, sports, and plenty of other activities to entertain them during the week. This was your first year attending and honestly you loved it more than you thought you would. Especially since you met a special friend on the second day.

You smiled as you saw your friend -- Damon, walking towards you. You jumped up out of your seat and ran to him. You both giggled as you hugged each other. "I thought you forgot." You said once you pulled away from him. "I actually did, but my roommate reminded me." He said as you both sat on the bench. You giggled again as you noticed him fiddling with a bracelet in his hand. You also noticed he was wearing one made just like it.

"What's that?" You asked pointing to it. He smiled and turned towards you. "I made it for you when I went to art class today. The counselor let us freestyle since it's the last day." He loosened the bracelet up and slid it on your wrist. "I made it so you can remember me." He said as he tightened it to perfectly fit. "You only live in the next town over. We can always see each other on the weekends." You said as you admired your new bracelet. You thought it was sweet that he thought of you and made it. Damon sighed as he looked at you. "That's the thing (Y/N)," You looked up at him as you heard sadness in his voice. "When I go back home, I'm moving. My mom sent me a letter yesterday and told me."

Your face dropped as you took in what he said. "Really?" You asked in disbelief. He nodded. "I made us matching bracelets so we wouldn't forget about each other. I really enjoyed our time together this week and I hope you don't forget about me." You smiled as you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. "Thank you for the gift. I'll never forget about you." He looked up at you and smiled. "No matter how far away we are from each other, I'll always find you."

----

You did a three sixty in the mirror as you observed your outfit

You did a three sixty in the mirror as you observed your outfit. You didn't really like it but you've changed your outfit a hundred times and if you changed it again you would be late. You quickly put on your shoes then went to your bathroom and put on some ruby red lipstick. You grabbed your small clutch purse and put your phone in it. You grabbed your keys and made your way to the front door of your small apartment. You locked the door and then made your way downstairs towards your car.

Tonight you had a date with a guy you have been talking to for some weeks now. You met him on Bumble and you've never seen him before just his pictures on his profile. You were a bit afraid because y'all have only texted and there was a thought in the back of your head telling you that he may be a catfish. He was very fine in his pictures and he always claimed he was to busy to facetime, so you did a silent prayer in your head hoping he was who he said he was.