Algee Smith (Jewels)

Dedicated To: glammerlove

----------

Jewels

I sat on the edge of me and Algee' s bed, pissed off. It's three o'clock in the morning and he isn't home. We got into an argument yesterday when I saw some girl blowing up his phone. He claimed she was just a friend, but he's been coming home late four days in a row. I heard the front door being unlocked and I got up and ran downstairs. As soon as Algee came in the door I ran up to him and snatched his phone out his hand. "Well shit, hey to you too babe." I unlocked his phone and went through all his messages, but nothing was there. "Who the fuck is she!" I yelled in his face. He looked at me like I was crazy. "She who?" I rolled my eyes. "Don't fucking play dumb niggah, you know who the fuck I'm talking about. You been running off with her for the last four days, and coming home late."

He sighed. "I don't know what you buggin' about, but you might wanna get out my face." I stepped closer to him. "And if I don't, what you gon do about it?" He chuckled as he shook his head. "That fucking attitude gon get your ass in trouble one day." I shrugged my shoulders. "What you gon do? Put me in time out?" He smirked and grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. "I'll show you time out." He pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing my neck. I tried to pushed him off my but he pinned my arms above me. I moaned as he started to kiss on my chest . He let go of my arms and unclipped my bra. He lifted my legs and put them around his waist. He licked and sucked on my boobs as he walked up to the couch. He layed me down on the couch and stood over me as he took off he shirt and pants. He bent down and slid my panties down and threw them to side.

He climbed on top of me and kissed my again. As he started to kiss my neck and he inserted a finger in me.  I moaned as my nails lightly scratched his back. His down to my stomach and kissed my inner thighs. I moaned as I awaited for him to put his warm tongue. I gasped when I felt his hard dick shove in me. "You haven't been a good girl, so you don't deserve tongue." My eyes slowly rolled back as he roughly stroked inside and out of me. He bit his lip as held my  arms above my head. "Yesss Algee! Fuck me!" You moaned out as entered you with more and more power every time. You bit your lip as you felt your stomach tighten up. "Mmm. I'm bout to cum." He grunted. "You betta hold that shit in."

He stroked a couple more times then he pulled out and you moaned out as you exploded. "Just because." Algee said then he went and licked me until I was fully clean. We both breathed heavily as you both sat on the couch. Algee leaned towards me and kissed me. "You know I love you, right?" I nodded. He kissed me again. "No other woman in this world could replace you." I blushed. "I love you so much babygirl." I kissed him again. "I love you too, peanut." He smiled then got up and put on his boxers and pants. "I'll go fix you a late night dinner." He walked away and went in the kitchen.

-----------

Hope you liked it! 😊