Top 2 Crushes

had an idea for an imagine but couldn't think of any celebrities, so just imagine your top 2 crushes with this one. 😌

-----

You and your boyfriend passionately kissed each other as you laid back onto your purple sheeted full sized bed. You had just got off work and was ready to go to bed, but he surprised you at your apartment with other plans. You weren't really mad about it, being that you had been sexually frustrated for the past couple days and with your busy schedules, he hasn't had time to relieve you.

You pulled off his shirt as he began to kiss on your neck. You were already stripped down to your undergarment. He began to play with your left breast as he released the right one and began to suck on your nipple. You let out a small moan and bit your bottom lip.

As he began to kiss down your body, there was knock at your door. You groaned, annoyed that someone was cutting into your play time. You turned your head towards your clock that sat on your bedside table. 12:53am. "Bro, who the fuck is that?" You mumbled. Your boyfriend continued to kiss on your body. "Just ignore it. They'll eventually go away." He mumbled against your skin. He began to kiss in between your thighs. As he pulled down your underwear, another knock was heard.

You rolled your eyes. "Baby, let me go see who it is. It might be important." He sucked his teeth as he sat up and laid on the bed next to you. "Tell them to fuck off. I'm trying to eat my dessert." You giggled as you got up from the bed. You adjusted yourself and then threw on one of his shirts to cover yourself. As you turned to walk away you felt his hand roughly smack your ass. You let out a groan as you turned and glared at him. He bit his lip and gave you a seductive look. You turned around and rolled your eyes.

Once you reached the door, you unlocked it and angrily swung the door open. Your face dropped as you saw your ex boyfriend standing outside your door. He stood there with a large duffel bag in his right hand and a backpack hanging off his left shoulder. You scrunched your face up wondering what the hell he was doing here. "What the fu-..." You whispered. "What are you doing here?"

He shifted his weight and adjusted the backpack on his shoulder. "I um.... my parents kicked me out. I don't go back to college until the end of August...... I couldn't think of anywhere else to go." You sighed as you ran your hands through your hair. You wanted to let him in even though he left you heartbroken a couple years ago. You had too big of a heart to leave him on the street. You opened your mouth to respond to him, but you were cut off  by your boyfriend.

"Baby, hurry up and come back to bed." He said as he walked to the doorway of your room. He lifted his arms and held onto the top of the ledge. You bit your lip as you watched his muscles flex. "Oh. I didn't know you had company. I'll see if I can find somewhere else to go." Your ex said. He turned around to walk away but you stopped him.

"No. Uhh..... you can come in." You said as you stepped back from the door. A gleeful look appeared on his face as he began to walk into your apartment. You turned around to look at your boyfriend and he gave you a cold glare. "I'll be right back. Just make yourself comfortable." You said as you walked towards your room. When you approached your boyfriend, you pushed him inside your room and closed the door.

"What the fuck (Y/N)?" He yelled at you in whispered tone. You sighed and ran your hands through your hair. "I know. I'm sorry. I just.... he didn't have anywhere to go." You whispered back to him. He looked at you as if you were crazy. "That's bullshit. You really believe that?" You huffed at him as you put your hands on your hips. "Whether it's bs or not, I don't want him on the street." He shook his head at you.