Chris Brown

"What the hell are you nervous for? You're an amazing person, his mom is gonna love you." You nodded as you sipped your drink. "Yeah but, his mom has never met me and she already hates me." Your best friend looked at you like you were stupid. "How do you know?" "Whenever she calls him and he tells her he's with me, she always has some slick ass shit to say." You were out to lunch with your best friend and you were very nervous because, your boyfriend for 4 years, Chris Brown, finally wants you to meet his mom. "And she's swears that I'm a gold digger, and I'm only with Chris for the money and fame." Your best friend rolled her eyes. "You're so fucking dramatic. If she doesn't like you after tonight, she's crazy. Because you're are the greatest person I know."

Your phone vibrated on the table and you looked at it to see it was Chris. You picked up the phone and answered it. "Hey baby." You answered "Wassup, princess. What you doin'." You took a sip of my drink. "Out with Nia. You needed something?" He sighed. "I was just calling to tell you that, my little brother came home from college and my mom's inviting the entire family for dinner tonight." I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Are you serious Chris?" Your best friend looked at you, wanting to know what happened. "I'm sorry princess, but my mom just called me and told me." You sighed. "Can we just go another night?" He paused a minute on the phone. "Baby, I know you're nervous or whatever, but my family really wants to meet you and I don't know when's the next time they're gonna be together again." You nodded as if he could see you. "Okay Chris. I'll see you in about 30 minutes." "Okay. I love you baby." "I love you too, Chris." You hung up the phone and rubbed your temples.

"What's wrong love?" Your best friend asked. "Chris just told me that his brother came into town, and his family is having a dinner so now I gotta met his entire family." She slightly smiled as I groaned and put my head down on the table.
_________________

You stared in the mirror at your outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You stared in the mirror at your outfit. You groaned as you walked back to your closet. "This is too revealing." You said as Chris walked into the room. He leaned against the door frame of the closet and watched you panic to look for an outfit.

"Babygirl, what are you doing?" He slightly chuckled. "Finding another outfit." You answered while picking out a fitted dress and looking at it. "Why?" Chris asked. "Cause this one is to revealing and sluttish." You said as you took off your shoes. He shook his head and walked into the closet. He took the dress out of hands and put my shoes back on.

"You look perfect, princess. Stop being so nervous about tonight. My family is gonna love you." You groaned as you layed your head on his chest. "I just don't wanna make a bad impression because then if they don't like me, they wouldn't want us to be together and I love you way too much to break up with you." He kissed your forehead. "You're too perfect for them not to like you." He smacked your butt then grabbed your hand. "Come on. My mom just texted me that dinner was ready." You sighed and grabbed your handbag putting your phone, wallet, chapstick, and extra makeup in there. Chris grabbed his things and locked up the house and then you guys left.

Celebrity Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें