Chapter 20 "Double Date"

Start from the beginning

Jessica:(he's hiding something. He always been weird sure, but it's more weird with him being this depressed)*she thought and observed Danny as he rests her head on her left hand and her elbow is against the table*(is it of his partner's death? I doubt it...I should do some more research about his partner)*she then turns her phone on and she started to unlock her password and she started going to Google starting to look for research*

~~~~~~~
~After School~

Everyone was outside the school beside the school gate and they see Luke and Danny walking out of the gate and walks towards them with Luke smiling at them and waving at them

Luke:Hey guys! Sorry we took long, me and Danny needed to have a little talk

Sam:Well good luck on your double date today guys*he waves at them as he and walks away with Ava and MJ grabs Peter's hands and leads him away from Danny,Luke and Jessica*

MJ:Listen Pete. If anything happens, make sure to call me

Peter:I know MJ. You don't have to treat me like a child anymore

MJ:Yeah well you're like my little brother. After you're done with your little date, you and the girls should come to my place to get ready

Peter:Why am I going to your place again?

MJ:To do my makeup. You know that I'm not good at that

Peter:Fineee*he groaned then MJ smiles at him*

MJ:Sorry Pete...but go have fun*she says with a smile on her face then she lets go of Peter's hands and Harry places his arm around MJ's neck*

Harry:Lets go MJ, my driver is waiting*he then walks MJ towards his limo as Peter watches and then he gotten called out by Jessica and he turns around*

Jessica:Webhead! You ready to go?

Peter:Uh yeah, let's go. We're going to Hell's Kitchen!*he said excitedly as he walks ahead from the group as they walked behind him*

Danny:He's sure is excited to go to Hell's Kitchen

Luke:He thinks that he's going to see Daredevil

Danny:He does know that Daredevil only comes out at night right?

Luke:We'll tell him later. For now we'll just deal with it

Jessica:Are we going to get something to eat? I'm starving

Luke:Already? I just gave you my snack bar an hour ago

Jessica:It wasn't enough. I barely have a stomach Luke, I need food

Luke:Hey Pete, how can we can get to Hell's Kitchen faster?*he asked as Peter stops and turns his body towards him*

Peter:We could go on the train that is a few minutes away*he said as Jessica takes her phone out from her pocket to see the time then she looks up to Peter*

Jessica:The train leaves in 10 minutes, so let's go*she says she puts her phone back in her pocket then she walked towards Peter and she picked him up over her shoulder as Danny and Luke watched with their eyes wide*