5 - the unknown

CHAPTER 5

the unknown
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After having the discussion with Namjoon, Taehyung couldn't wait to get home and take a long shower

After having the discussion with Namjoon, Taehyung couldn't wait to get home and take a long shower. And then get dressed to go out on his weekly Wednesday appointment. Something about it made him so excited, an almost itchy feeling through his entire body
—  maybe he just had to realize it was the fact that he couldn't wait to see Harin's passionate glow, her outstanding aura that made him so captivated. He couldn't wait to see her again.

That's why he rushes through the streets this late evening, the clear sky with the bright white lights guiding him the way, even though he knows it by heart already. He catches himself smiling behind the white mask in front of his mouth, his disguise calming him down alongside the darkening surroundings.

How does she make me feel like this when I don't even know her?

Turning around the familiar corner he spots her, hearing the song once again by one of his favorite artists, Aminè with the song Heebiejeebies.
But as fast as his smile appears, just as fast it fades when his eyes lands on another companion — a male dancing alongside her.

He's towering over her smaller frame, their outfits matches in an all-black fit, their white Air-Force 1 sneakers the only contrast to the black. The male dances well, but somehow Harin still manage to catch Taehyung's eyes instantly, her body moving effortlessly over the pavement.

The dance is very intimate, the choreography filled with passion and drip. Taehyung swallows thickly before rolling his lips together.

Is that her boyfriend?

An unsettling feeling rushes over him, a small scoff leaving behind his mask, before he closes his eyes exasperated. How stupid could he be? Harin would probably be laughing at him whenever he had left her latest performances. Every god damn week.

I'm a fucking idiot.

But even when his thoughts told him to leave, his feet somehow stayed put, eyes glued to the fierce girl in front of him. It's like everything is a blur, except her. The sort of attraction she impacts, makes him believe she could make him do anything for her.

Deep in thought, Taehyung suddenly blinks fast as Harin spots him in the crowd, her eyes lighting up at the familiar pair of brown eyes admiring her — sending a quick, but certain wink in his direction she watches how the male swallows, his eyes crinkling up a little.

As the song reaches its end, Taehyung sighs heavily before turning around to go back home. Knowing that he's not to interfere with a girl who's already taken.