3 - white angel

CHAPTER 3

white angel
━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung keeps looking at the golden watch on his wrist as the group's van is driving through Seoul this Wednesday evening

All the others are passed out in their seats except Taehyung and Yoongi who's scrolling through his phone, downloading endless of new games for him to play.
Taehyung lets out a sigh as he looks out on the streets that were empty of people tonight, the few wandering around with big colorful umbrellas above their heads.

The rain has been pouring down all day, the subtle drumming on the BigHit building's roof somehow soothing to Taehyung who found today to be another tiring one.

One of their managers pulled Taehyung aside today and confronted him about his change of behavior lately — telling him that he should consider going to a therapist for a few weeks, see if that has an positive effect on his gloomy mood.

Why would I need a stranger to analyze me?

I can handle this on my own.

As the raindrops slowly glides down the car-window Taehyung bite his bottom lip, noticing how fast the sky is turning darker — the night setting in.

It's too late to see her now.

Closing his eyes in exasperation he leans his head back on the headrest, running his hands through his hair.

"What's on your mind lately?"

Taehyung blinks before turning his head to see Yoongi staring at him, his phone still between his pointer and thumb.

Taehyung rolls his lips together, his stare blank as he looks out the window once more — trying to escape Yoongi's intense gaze.

"You've been distant. What's up?" He continues, making Taehyung turn his head in his direction. His eyes are now closed, his head tilted back — eyes closed.
Taehyung tilt his head, the corners of his lips curving slightly upwards as he purse his lips.

"I don't know. I just—" Taehyung begins, but somehow the words gets caught in his throat, afraid to escape, afraid to be let out in the open. He swallows thickly, closing his eyes in despair.

"You're tired of everything?" Yoongi asks, his tone persistent and clear, "I know that feeling, Taehyung. Just come to me when you feel like talking."

Taehyung's lips part at his words and he looks at the older male again, watch him as his eyes are still closed, his relaxed posture so calm. It's the way that Yoongi has been through so much when he was younger, the way he himself had dealt with depression and hasty thoughts that made Taehyung realize that he was probably the only one who knew how Taehyung was feeling.

 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞 ➳ kth [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara