CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

Evangeline's POV

I woke up next to Kol and I smiled when I remembered last nights events. He was still asleep and slightly snoring. I had to fight back tears when I thought of my family and friends back in Mystic Falls...I only did it because Klaus needs to believe that I'm dead. If I were just to leave, he would most likely try and find me. If he thinks I'm dead, he won't.

I hadn't notice Kol wake up until his lips were planted against mine. I smiled into the kiss, "Mm, good morning." He chuckled, "Good morning, Darling." We pulled apart and I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, "What do you want to do today?" I sighed and mumbled, "Nothing..." He kissed my for-head, "Oh come on, you've got forever to live, why not see things you haven't been able to? Besides, we're in Paris, the city of love. Don't you girls love that stuff?"

I let out a laugh, "Yes Kol, I am a girl..And I do like Paris...I have an idea!" He chuckled at my enthusiasm, "What is it, love?" I smiled brightly, "There's this bridge...It's where couples buy locks and place it on, that stays there forever." He smiled, "And that's what you want to do today?" I nodded and then hopped out of bed, "I'm getting a shower, want to join?"

In a split second, he had zoomed over to me and threw me over his shoulder, and zoomed to the shower. I didn't let him do anything besides washing each other. He wasn't too thrilled about it, but who cares. After we got out, I got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bag and we left the Hotel.

The first thing we did, was go out and buy a key-lock. Then we went out to the bridge, and Kol let me put it on. (I don't know where, or what the bridge is called, but you've probably heard of it.) He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Now what do you want to do?" I giggled, "Let's go to the Eiffel Tower." He nodded and held my hand as we walked.

^^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, was probably the best day of my life. Not only did I get to do what every teenage girl dreams of, but I got to take as many pictures as I wanted. Now, if you are so clueless as to what every teenage girl wants to do with her boyfriend in Paris, I'll tell you! We got to fasten a lock onto the bridge in Paris, that represents our never-ending love. Then, we visited the Eiffel Tower, where we took many photos, and Kol even surprised me with dinner up there! This is the first time I've written in this journal as a Hybrid.

But, I figured since I used to keep one as a werewolf to write all of my feelings down, mainly the transitions...Why not keep track of everything that goes through my mind as a Hybrid? I mean, I'll only be living for like ever, I want to be able to look back on memories that my strong brain doesn't remember.

I remember when I was at least semi-human, how I wanted to be a photographer or a writer when I grew up...I mean, sure, I still could...But I'd never be able to use my real name or anything. Maybe I will pursue those careers. But, right now..I think I have to write about my sire bond..I can't talk to Kol about this, I mean sure he'll listen, but he won't know what to do about it.

Just because Klaus thinks I'm dead, doesn't mean I still don't feel that need to see him and obey him every now and then. I really had hoped that getting far away from him would have helped, but it doesn't..I wonder if I could get Kol to compel me to get rid of the bond....I just don't know what to do about it. I really wish I could call up Elena and talk to her, she would always understand. Even if she doesn't know what it's like, or even if she would scold me on not to talk to him...She'd still listen.

I was even thinking of calling up Tyler, he was the first successful Hybrid, and he has, or had it worse than me. I think what's helped him through it all was his love for Caroline. I really love Kol, so maybe if I focus on that some more, I'll start to lose that want to see Klaus...But on the downside, he still does have that bond to Klaus, so Klaus could always easily find out through him that I'm still alive....

I really miss everyone from Mystic Falls....They're my family..But, I know that I cannot go back...Not anytime soon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I closed my Journal and laid back on my bed. Kol had gone out to get us blood bags. Normally he would probably go for using humans, but I didn't want to do that here...I knew he would be gone for a while longer, so I decided to try and call Elena, I just needed to hear her voice, make sure they're okay..

I picked up the phone and dialed Elena's number..it rang about 3 times before someone picked up, "Hello?" her tired voice sounded. I sucked in a breath of air. "Who is this?" She asked a bit more awake. "Hello!? This isn't funny." I heard the sound of rustling and then Jeremy's voice took over hers, "Who is this?"

I gulped, "Jere?" I knew I shouldn't have done that, but I just couldn't help it. "Look, whoever this is, I don't want you to call here ever again." Then the dial tone sounded. I sighed and put the phone back down...Sure, they didn't know who I was...But that was for the best, wasn't it?

A few minutes later and my cell rang. I looked at the caller ID and it said, 'Kol

"No, I wouldn't dream of it. But, to keep you safe...I have to listen to Klaus...I can't let him know I'm with you." I nodded even though he couldn't see me, "Okay...I understand..." He was quiet for a few moments, "I love you..." I smiled, "I love you too." And for that second, my sire bond couldn't be found...So it was true, true love could get you over your bond...I can only hope that I can get over it sooner than later....

A/N: Okay...So, it was kinda boring, and a filler. But, with all the big stuff going on recently, I figured it was time for a laid-back chapter. So, Angel gave in and called Elena and Jeremy...But, now Kol has to keep an eye on him for Klaus....Will Angel be able to stay away from her bond with Klaus for much longer? ....Only time will tell....

I understand that it kind of doesn't make sense how Jeremy was with them at home, but in the show by then he wouldn't be there...So, I will explain it all right now...

When Angel died, everyone was called home, including Jeremy. But, he was sent back to Denver a few days after. (This chapter is a few days since she's been away.) Angel called Elena's cellphone, and she was visiting Jeremy for the night/day. But, Elena is leaving the next day, which is when Kol will be watching after Jeremy.

Hope that clears everything up! I didn't realize until after I had written it how it doesn't really make sense... Hehe!