CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

He smirked, "Yes...Now, how are you not dead?" I sighed, my secret was out now, "I faked it..." He raised his eyebrows, "To get away from that bunch? I understand, I would too." I glared up at him, "Not them, you." He stopped in his tracks, hurt crossed his features for a split second before it was masked, "Oh really. Well, it looks as if you've failed, love."

He picked me up by the neck and slammed me against the wall, "Now...What should your punishment be?" I gasped for air, even though I didn't need it. We heard the door open downstairs and footsteps coming to a stop at the door. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed who was holding me by the throat, "Klaus.."

Klaus smiled, "Hello, dear brother. Well, I guess we have some good news after all. Bad news, Finn is dead. Good news, this little one isn't...But, I have a feeling you've always known that..." Kol gulped as he looked back and forth between the two of us. Kol was strong, but he wasn't strong enough to take on his brother alone to save his girl.

"Now, Kol..Don't think about trying anything, not if you want her alive, that is." Klaus looked into my eyes and I suddenly felt that sire bond resurfacing. That wasn't good, not good at all. He smirked when he realized it had, "You can't beat a sire bond, love." I growled, "I can if I hate you enough." He chuckled and got closer to my face, "Yes, but you can't hate me that much, because of the sire bond." I growled once more, "Then I'll find another way."

Klaus turned back to his brother, "Kol, your job here is done. Bonnie has unlinked us all, and you will be coming back home with me." Kol went to open his mouth, "I don't care if you follow, Kol...But, I do care if you try and get her back from me." Kol sent me a look saying that he would save me. I smiled slightly just as Klaus snapped my neck, sending me into darkness.

A/N: Short, I know...But, don't worry, further chapters will make up for it. :D What's Klaus going to do to her? And we all know that Kol is going to do something to get her back...Won't he? I'm sure if he doesn't, the rest of the gang in Mystic Falls will...