CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

After that kiss with Kol, he leaned his for-head against mine, "So, will you be my date to the ball tomorrow night?" I smiled, "Sure." He pecked my lips again, "You have the softest lips ever, you know that?" I giggled, "No, I didn't But, thanks for telling me." He smirked and nodded, "Think it's safe to head back now?" I sighed, "What do you wanna bet, they know it was us." Kol kept that damn smirk on his face, "Loser has to do whatever the Winner wants?"

I chuckled, "You think I'm going to lose don't you?" He reluctantly nodded. I let out a laugh, "You, sir. Do not know how much Elena knows me." He just shrugged and grabbed my hand. I looked down to our hands and blushed, "Let's go." I started walking. He followed and we walked all the way back to the party. It was a bit risky, seeing as the girl and guy that saw us might still be there, but if that happened, I'm sure Kol would just whisk me away.

We reached the bonfire that was there, and looked around. It seemed as if party mode had turned back on after the commotion ended. I spotted Elena and the gang and nodded my head towards them. Kol smirked and led us over. Elena spotted me first, "I can't believe you." I played stupid, "What?" By now, everyone in the group was looking at Kol and I. Mainly, our hands intertwined.

"You two scared that couple." Elena glared at us. I chuckled, "I was bored." Everyone rolled their eyes, Caroline spoke up, "What's with that?" She pointed to our hands. I shrugged and looked up to Kol, who smiled cheekily, "What? I can't hold a girls' hand?" Caroline glared, "Not you, no." Kol shrugged, "Well, I think I can..Don't you, love?" He asked turning towards me. I shrugged, "Sure. By the way, you lost the bet." Kol pouted, "What do I have to do?" I shrugged, "I'll think of something later." Elena snapped her fingers, grabbing my attention, "The couple is right over there, I suggest you two leave."

Kol and I looked over to where she was pointing, and sure enough the couple we had scared were sitting near the fire drinking. I sighed, "Alright..I guess I'll be waiting at home." Elena nodded and waved bye as Kol pulled me along and to where my car was parked. "How did you know where my car was?" He shrugged, "Saw it on the way to the bonfire." I smiled and nodded, "Wanna come to the house with me?" He nodded and hopped into the passenger seat.

We arrived to Elena's house, which I guess I could call mine now as well. I got up to the door and opened it, we were the only ones here. I stepped in and turned around, "Do you need to be invited in?" He smirked, "I do. But, aren't you afraid that you'll get yelled at?" I smirked, "I trust you. If they don't, that's their problem. Not mine." I stepped aside, "Now, Kol..Please come in." He smiled and walked through the doorway. I took his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room.

I plopped down on the bed and breathed in the smell of the clean sheets. He laid down beside me, "Are you going to sleep?" I nodded, "Mhmm." He chuckled and pulled my shoes off for me, "Want me to stay with you?" I nodded again, "Mhmm." He stood up and pulled off his shirt, then stripped down to his boxers. He pulled the covers back and lifted me up, placing me under them. He joined me and wrapped an arm around me, "Goodnight, love." He whispered in my ear. I smiled slightly, "Goodnight Kol."