CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

A/N: I already have in mind who I want Evangeline to end up with...But, I will make sure each one gets a shot with her. Anyone else really hate how some of QuoteV's fonts don't work? Back to the story!!

Elena's POV.

"Klaus, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked, moving to stand in front of me. Klaus smirked, "Relax..I just came to invite you to a ball my family and I are hosting...By the way, Elena...Your cousin is invited as well..Hope to see you all tomorrow night at 8..." With that, he was gone. "Do you think we should go?" I asked them, I kind of wanted to, since Ball's were kind of fun...Well, it gave you something to do.

Stefan sighed, "I don't know...Klaus has been leaving us alone recently..Maybe it'll be safe to go.." I nodded, "Well...Sounds like Evangeline and I need to go shopping..."

Evangeline's POV.

After Elena left, I went up to my room. I turned on my IHome and blasted some tunes while I put away things and decorated my room. (The first one) I didn't have any posters or anything to hang, so it was pretty bare..but that'd change. After a while, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Elena standing there, "Hey, We're invited to a ball..So we need to go dress shopping." I raised an eyebrow, "A ball?" She nodded, "Yeah..It's hosted by the Mikaelson's.."

I smiled, "Are any of them hot guys?" Elena rolled her eyes, "I swear that's all you think about Angel.." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, "That's not all I think about...There's plenty other unmentionable things as well!" Shaking her head, she took my arm and dragged me out to her car. "The ball's tomorrow night..So we need to go shopping now." I nodded, I loved to shop.

I was wearing: [polyvore]

We finally got to the store we were shopping at. Something called Delilah's. We tried on I don't know how many dresses....I recall trying on different shades of blue, reds, pinks, and finally settled on a purple and black dress. Nothing better than going with my favorite colors! Elena tried on a few she had picked out for herself, but ended up choosing the one I picked.

The dresses: [polyvore]

Once we paid for the dresses, we went home and dropped our dresses off. Apparently Elena was yet again dragging me somewhere, to meet her friends. The ones I hadn't met already...