CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

After I had woken up from having my neck snapped, I was informed that my Mother wanted to kill us from Klaus. Elijah, Klaus and I began our walk to where our Mother was performing the ritual, "So, how did you get the Salvatore's to make sure we're safe?" I asked curiously. Klaus smirked, "Let's just say...I found a way to get them to cooperate."

I smirked, "What did you do? Lock Elena up somewhere?" He chuckled, "Even better." Elijah spoke up for the first time, "What could be better?" Klaus kept walking as he stated proudly, "Evangeline." I stopped dead in my tracks, "You locked Evangeline up?! Are you crazy?!" Klaus rolled his eyes and turned to face me, "Don't tell me you have feelings for her." I glared, "I thought you did too at one point. Where is she?"

Klaus growled," I'm not telling you. We have more important things to worry about." Now it was my turn to growl, "No. No we don't. She better not be in any danger Klaus." He shrugged, "I left her with that Joshua guy." Elijah watched the two of us bicker back and forth. I launched myself at Klaus, pinning him to a tree, "You did WHAT?! Do you even know who he is? He's her crazy ex who's out to get her!!" Klaus pushed me off of him, "Relax. He'll just torture her."

My eyes turned to red and my fangs popped out. "Would you two quit it? We do have to make sure Mother doesn't kill us all tonight..." Elijah's voice called out. I growled and trudged on, Klaus following.

^^^

We had finally made it to where my Mother was beginning the ritual. We found out Finn was sacrificing himself. Honestly at the moment, I didn't really care that my life was endangered. I cared more about the fact that Angel was locked up somewhere with her revenge-crazy ex-boyfriend.

We were standing outside of the circle, not able to enter when my Mother began to yell about the 'sisters leaving her.' The fire burned out and before we could react, Finn had snatched her up and took off. Damon and Stefan came out of a hidden area and glared at Klaus, "We stopped your Mother, now where's Angel?"

Klaus smirked and snapped his fingers, which revealed Joshua walking out with a beaten, bloody and bruised Angel being dragged behind him. It took everything I had not to rush right towards her. But, unfortunately my brother could be very devious, and I had to watch his every move. Klaus walked towards her and dragged her closer to the brothers.