CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

We pulled up to the Mystic Grill. I couldn't wait to see Bonnie and Caroline again. I walked in, looking around. I spotted Bonnie and immediately ran towards her, "BONNIE!!!" She turned around and smiled, "ANGIE!!!" We embraced for a tight hug. When we let go, Caroline then pulled me in for an even tighter hug, "ALLIE!!" She shouted. I laughed, "CARRIE!!" Once our little hug fest was over, Elena introduced me to Stefan and Damon. "Hello Evangeline..It's nice to meet you." Stefan said while shaking my hand. Next, Damon took my hand and kissed it, "Pleasure to meet you, Evangeline." I rolled my eyes, even though they were both good looking.

I noticed that Stefan was with Elena though..I wasn't the type to steal a boyfriend, especially not from my own blood. I smiled and looked at the two, "As much as I love my name, you can call me by a nickname..." Stefan being too wrapped up in Elena world, or so I thought, didn't reply. Instead, Damon did, "Well..What would you like me to call you?" I shrugged and started listing names, while counting on my fingers, "Well, there's Angel, Allie, Angie..Or you can come up with something..You know, I never noticed how many nicknames could come out of Evangeline.." Caroline chuckled, "You're rambling Allie.." I chuckled, "Oops.."

Elena looked at me, "So, Angel..What happened between you and Ric?" As soon as the question was out of her mouth, Bonnie and Caroline were smacking my arms with their mouths open. I laughed, "Nothing really, He's a bit too old for me I think..Was just some fun." She nodded, "Does he know that?" Now I nodded, "Yeah." Caroline gasped, causing everyone to look at her, "I almost forgot!" She turned to me, "Allie, are you coming to the party tomorrow night?" I raised an eyebrow, about to ask about it, when I was cut off by her voice again. "Apparently tomorrow's a New Moon, and so it's supposed to be super dark and the party's in the forest, supposed to be really fun." She rambled on.

I chuckled, "You're rambling Caroline...Anyways, I don't know..You know I'm not a fan of the dark.." She pulled a puppy dog look and pleaded, "Please, please, please, pleeease! You have to!" I rolled my eyes, "I'll think about it." She cheered, taking that answer. I knew I wasn't going to go, but I had to get her to be quiet. Elena, Stefan, Bonnie and Jeremy went to play pool. "So, what's up with Bonnie and Jere?" I asked Caroline. She shrugged, "It's really complicated...But, I do know they like each other." I smirked, "Awwww, love birds." Caroline laughed, "Oh look! There's Tyler!" At that moment, he noticed us and walked over, "Wait a minute...Is that our little Angel? No, no way..She's too bad ass." I laughed, "Oh come on Tyler..I've always been a bad ass!" He laughed but wrapped me in a hug.

I always thought Tyler was pretty cute, but I know Caroline likes him, and I think they're together right now. That doesn't stop me from thinking about that kiss we shared a few years back... I don't know whether it was his jock attitude, or his awesome hair, or maybe it was the fact he was a Lockwood. But he was seriously hot. He let go of me and wrapped his arms around Caroline. Yep, they were together..Damn..I looked around the bar to see Damon sipping on some type of alcohol.

I looked away from him and my eyes spotted a very sexy guy sitting all alone. I thought about going over to him, and decided I would. I went to tell Caroline and Tyler where I was going, to notice they had left me. I didn't look to see where they had gone, just shrugged and walked over to the man. His brown eyes looked up to my hazel ones, once I got close enough to him. I smiled at him, and he smiled a breath-taking smile back.

I sat down next to him, "Hi, I'm Evangeline.." He smirked and took my hand, kissing it. I guess it was something about this town. Not that I minded, I loved guys who were gentlemen. I blushed, unlike when Damon did it. "I'm Kol."

A/N: Woohoo! She met the ever sexy Kol! By the way...What did she mean by Tyler being a 'Lockwood'? How will Elena and the gang like their little 'Angel' talking with Kol? Does she know more than they think she does? What about her parents? Her mother died, her father is..We don't know! Did she ever say that both of her parents maiden names was Gilbert? Which of them was related to Elena and Jeremy? .....Sounds like a lot of questions to be answered sooner or later...