CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

"I was just going for a walk..." I told him, watching his every move. He smirked, "No need to be afraid, love." I rolled my eyes, "Oh really? Then what are you doing talking to me?" He put on a look of fake shock, "What, can't a guy talk to a girl?" I let out a dry laugh, "Not when it's in the middle of the woods." He shrugged, "Well, I was taking a walk...You were taking a walk..We met up." I sighed, "I know who you are, and I'm sure you know who I am..." He smirked again, "Indeed I do, know you...Evangeline Gilbert. Elena's cousin. Werewolf."

I crossed my arms, "Klaus Mikaelson. Original Hybrid. Now, what do you want from me?" He stepped closer, grabbing my chin with his hand and inspecting me, "Believe it or not love, I don't want anything from you." I removed his hand from my face and backed up, "Then why are you here?" I swear that smirk of his never left his face, "Well, for one, you are very beautiful. For two, I am giving you the option of becoming a Hybrid." I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to be a hybrid, Klaus."

He tilted his head to the side, "And why not? Don't you want to get rid of that torturous pain you have to endure every full moon? Don't you want to be able to control when you change?" I sighed, "Yes, Klaus..That's all very nice. But, I want kids. I want a family." He shrugged, "I guess I understand...But, the offer still stands, love." With that, I was alone. I noticed it was around 3 o'clock now and thought I'd go find where I parked my car.

Once I got to my car, I drove to Elena's. Well, technically it's my house too. On the way there, I could only think about if I should tell them. Klaus already knows what I am, so it's no need to be a secret anymore. I got out of my car and walked into the house, "Elena! Jeremy!" Elena came walking down the stairs, Stefan behind her. "Hey, what's up? Jeremy's not here." I nodded, "I just need to tell you guys something.." She nodded and motioned for us to sit in the living room.

Once we were all seated, I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. "What is it?" She asked, worried. I sighed, "Elena, I'm a werewolf." Shock covered her features, "You are?" I nodded, "Yeah..You, Stefan and Damon are the only ones who know." She nodded, "Okay..Is that why you can't come to the party tonight?" I nodded, "Yeah..I'm locking myself up in the old Lockwood cellar." Stefan spoke up, "We can't let Klaus know what you are." Elena nodded in agreement. "If only it was that easy." I mumbled.

Elena and Stefan's faces were filled with confusion, "I ran into him in the woods a few minutes ago. He already knows." Still confused, Elena spoke up, "And you're not a hybrid?" I shook my head, "No, he said I had 'The choice'." Stefan tilted his head to the side, "Really? That doesn't really sound like Klaus..." I shrugged, "That's what I thought, but I'm not going to push it." They nodded their agreements, and left to the Grill. I didn't feel like going anywhere, so I just stayed home.

Around 6 o'clock, I left to head out to the cellar. I knew I still had a couple hours, but I wanted to be prepared. I'd rather be locked up and not shift for hours than to not be locked up and shift early. Getting out of my car, which I had parked close to the forest. I started my journey to the cellar. When I got there, I walked down and started getting myself chained up. "Figured you'd be here by now." Came a voice from the stairs. I smirked, "I thought you weren't going to show up." He smirked, "I told you I'd be here to make sure you didn't get out."

I nodded, "Well, good luck with that." He walked over to me, "Need any help?" I looked around, "Uhh, yeah. Can you put that wolfsbane into that water bottle?" He nodded, walking over to it and when he was finished, he handed it to me. "Thanks." I took a drink and swallowed. Of course, it just ended with me coughing/throwing it right back up. "Ohh, how being a hybrid is looking not so bad right now.." I moaned out. I looked over at him, "Thank you, so much Damon. I know that this is risking your life.." He shrugged, "It's risking yours as well..." I rolled my eyes. He walked over and kissed my for-head, wrapping his arms around me, "You'll get through this." I sighed nodding.

*Skipping to when the transformation begins*

Damon had shut and locked the entrances and is standing outside of it. Of course, it's only a gate so he can see me still. I felt my bones start to break and form into a wolfs shape. Screaming out in pain, only resulted in me watching Damon cringe. Those stupid Twilight books didn't get anything right. Vampires don't sparkle, and werewolves don't control when they change. Nor does it happen fast or non-painfully. Sometimes I wish I was like them. It would be awesome to not have to go through all this pain, or the want to kill every living thing around me.

These were all the thoughts that passed through my mind as I tried very hard to keep my mind away from the pain. Of course, it didn't work very well. Every time my bones would snap and move to a different place, I'd scream bloody murder. It's a good thing this party of Tyler's was far away. Otherwise I'd fear they'd hear me. I feel bad for Damon. He has to stand there and watch this happen, and listen to it. I've gone through this many times, and even I am not used to the sounds of my bones popping and cracking. That and my very high pitched screams.

They say the pain of the transform gets over quicker the longer you have been a wolf. Well, that is true. Especially since in an hour or less, I had transformed into my wolf. When you're in your wolf form, you don't have human thoughts. Not unless you were in a pack and were somehow able to speak to each other through thoughts. I, do not have a pack. I blacked out, and didn't remember anything after I had transformed.....

3rd POV

Damon watched as her bones in her body popped and cracked into place of a wolves formation. Within an hour, she had become her wolf. At first, he was amazed at it's beauty. But, that was before it started to come after him. He tried to keep the gates shut, but it wasn't working very well. When he knew he could no longer keep the gate shut, he ran to the second door. "God damn it, I didn't know it'd be this much work." He cursed to himself.

After a few minutes, the constant banging on the other side of the door had stopped. Not thinking, he let up on the door. "See? I knew I could handle this." He mumbled to himself. That was until the doors busted open. Angel's wolf form had knocked Damon to the ground, keeping him there. The only thought running through Damon's head as the wolf's mouth was open to take a bite was 'Not again...'