CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

A few days had passed, and because I hadn't seen Kol since, my sire bond was bugging the hell out of me. I hadn't left Paris, only because I really did like it here. It made for great pictures, as well as an awesome place to shop. I did feel a little guilty because I wasn't paying for the items, I was just compelling. Actually, I was shopping right now. Shopping, eating, writing and taking photos seemed to be the only things that would release me of the Sire Bond for a little while.

I sighed as I walked up to the check out counter, I looked the woman in the eyes as she rang the items up, "These items are all for free. You will forget ever seeing me here." She repeated me and I knew it had worked. I walked out of the store and looked around, there was too many people to speed back to my hotel. So, I settled for just walking slowly back.

(Because I know no French, everything will be in English.) "Excuse me, Miss! Would you like to buy some jewelry?" I looked over a the man who was yelling to me. I glanced down at what he had and shook my head, "No thanks." I rolled my eyes as he continued to try and get other people to buy his ugly jewelry. When I reached the hotel I sighed in relief. I opened my bags and smiled at what I had bought.

I took off all the tags and things, and then laid down on the bed. "I'm tired of Paris..." So, with that I packed all my things, checked out of the Hotel and boarded a plane back to the states. I could go out and see the world, but I don't want to do that without Kol. I can only speak English and very little Spanish, while he can speak almost every language...I guess that's what you do when you have 1,000 years to live..and I'm sure I'll eventually know most of them too. But, I'll save for learning them when I hit 100 or so of age and I get bored.

^^^^^

I had chosen to fly back to Virginia. No, I didn't go to Mystic Falls, it's too dangerous there. I went to Denver, I just needed to see Kol once. I had no clue where he would be, and I didn't know if it would be safe to text or call him, but I did it anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kolybear.

From: Angel<3

How are you? I miss you....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Angel<3

From: Kolybear.

I'm doing good, a bit bored of Klaus bossing me around. How are you darling? I can't wait to see you again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kolybear.

From: Angel<3

I'm doing alright. How is Jeremy? And...You might not have that long to see me again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent the last text and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around confused, and then his expression changed to happiness, then to concern. "You can't be here, Darling...What if Jeremy sees you or something?" I sighed, "I am capable of compelling now Kol..." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my neck, "I missed you so much, darling." I chuckled, "I missed you too...Unfortunately I don't think I can stay long..." He nodded and brought his head up to kiss me.

He pushed me up against a tree that was behind me and lightly bit my bottom lip. I smiled and decided to tease him. He growled playfully and grabbed a handful of my ass. I chuckled, he'd have to do a lot more than that to get me to open. He growled again, and squeezed it harder. I gasped out of the pain it gave me, but shrugged it off as Kol liked to be rough, and I wasn't complaining. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it. His hand began to creep up my shirt when I remembered that we were in public.

I mean, it was Kol...It's rather easy to forget where you are when he touches you. "Kol?" A man's voice asked curiously. We stopped kissing right away, and Kol's hand came back down out of my shirt, "Jeremy." We both whispered quietly.

A/N: Uh oh...What are they going to do?! Will they compel Jeremy to forget? Or will they just let him in on the secret? Is it safe for Angel to be in Denver with Kol? Or will some other people find out as well? Maybe this secret just wasn't meant to be kept a secret.....

I'm sorry i haven't uploaded I've been grounded for my grades.